• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't miss Hiro.

Strange.

He'd better be there next week though.

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
      I'm glad that stupid Kensei story wasn't in there. I mean i want to see some Hiro but PLEASE bring him back to the present instead of mucking with the past.
      And the funny thing is, in "Six Months Ago," Hiro established the past couldn't be changed. It could be meddled with, but not changed. Yet he distracted Kensei and got the village burned. That's one less story to tell.

Seems to me like the past was changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
        And the funny thing is, in "Six Months Ago," Hiro established the past couldn't be changed. It could be meddled with, but not changed. Yet he distracted Kensei and got the village burned. That's one less story to tell.

Seems to me like the past was changed.
        LOL...unless they just told the story anyways even though it wasn't true to begin with. But i think you're right.

Comment

Hiro, Peter and Sylar's story are the most interesting to me. So have two of those missing was pretty dissapointing. D:
          -hugglesthecutehiroandsexypetey-

But as long as they at LEAST had Sylar..I'm cool.

Comment

I miss Hiro/Ando.

Comment

I'm really not missing Hiro's epic encounter with the legendary sword saint....

Last year, it was okay to have this cute, bumbling, no-english speaking japanese kid struggling to use his powers and help 'fix' things. It was new, it was novel, and as he grew so did the show's overall arc.

Now, we have this same character, with all of his great experiences from the first season, basically doing the same thing all over. Sure he's more experienced and in some sort of driver's seat, but now he is again making a selfish choice while still trying to save the day (stay for the princess but still get kensei to be a legend)

He is trying to change the past to make sure things are 'okay' or 'better' in the future...just like future hiro was...sigh...

Sooner or later, you gotta advance a character's motivations based on their personal growth, or else all that growth has meant nothing.

Comment

What if Hiro's like Kang the Conquerer and Kensei turns out to be Apocalypse or something...lol. For any other comic people out there.

Comment

I missed Hiro in this eppie, but we got to know more about the 12 members in the company photograph and about Molly's tormentor (Parkman's old man). So I guess it's an even trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Krycek1121
                    Sooner or later, you gotta advance a character's motivations based on their personal growth, or else all that growth has meant nothing.
                    Well, I partially agree, but.......Hiro is trying to restore the historic timeline of his homeland, that's pretty heroic, no? And he's willing to give up the woman he loves, on top of that. But I agree that somehow I am not totally carried away by this storyline playing in the past......I dunno why. I guess I simply miss the Hiro/Ando interaction. Well, at least Hiro can send Ando some messages through the sword now.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                      . I guess I simply miss the Hiro/Ando interaction.
                      The Mohinder/Parkman interaction not keeping you entertained?

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                        The Mohinder/Parkman interaction not keeping you entertained?
                        I was sincerely hoping one of them would call the other 'honey', yesterday....

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                          I was sincerely hoping one of them would call the other 'honey', yesterday....

Before Parkman mentioned his wife having another man's baby, I was beginning to think that Mohinder had something to do with the Parkmans' divorce

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                            Before Parkman mentioned his wife having another man's baby, I was beginning to think that Mohinder had something to do with the Parkmans' divorce

You mean she caught them snuggling, or spooning???

Aaaah, that would've been cool.
                            Well, they could at least hug, once in a while.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎