No announcement yet.

HE is the nightmare man!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    Being able to kill and destory without ever living your apartment > leaving your apartment.
    Yeah, well...well...

Ahh, I got nothin'!

He'll probably be a very cool villain, despite his age.
    So, I should probably just shut-up and not be so judgemental.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
      I think I'm just disappointed because I was expecting it to be someone we already knew about, for a big shocker.[/B]
      I can understand that, but I think the fact that it was Parkman's father was a pretty big reveal in itself, even though I saw it coming because I can't stay away from spoilers.

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      The guy in the hoodie who pushed Nakamura off the roof of the Deveaux building isn't Parkman's dad.
      If he has mind control like a lot of us seem to suspect, Parkman's dad wouldn't need to be there.
      Last edited by faz; 10-16-2007, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I don't think Parkman's dad has anything to do with the man in the hoodie. I think Parkman's dad will be the next on the hit list. Regardless of the guy's abilities and criminal record, I don't think he's the one behind it.

Comment

i duno, no matter what, if parkamns dad was controlling the guy who killed nakamura or not, whoever the hooded guy was, he had powers, because he, or she i guess, who knows really...was gone when they looked down, so, never the less, it was a "hero" now, personally i dont think parkmans dad was involved either, i think it is someone else, and parkmans dad now is just an obvious choice, and u know this show, if its obvious its never right (unless u read it in a spoiler) lol

Comment

I have to ageee with Wolfsbane at this point. When I saw that Matt's old man was this new evil villian my first immediate thought was..."lame".

Perhaps there will be a new hidden twist? Maybe this guy is more badass than he is appearing right now? We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
              I have to ageee with Wolfsbane at this point. When I saw that Matt's old man was this new evil villian my first immediate thought was..."lame".

Perhaps there will be a new hidden twist? Maybe this guy is more badass than he is appearing right now? We'll see.
              Thanks KryptonzGirl.
              (Glad someone agrees with me.)

Yeah, he's so bad, he can beat you up with his cane
              without having to take out his teeth first!

Comment

Originally posted by vinslikewhoa
                i duno, no matter what, if parkamns dad was controlling the guy who killed nakamura or not, whoever the hooded guy was, he had powers, because he, or she i guess, who knows really...was gone when they looked down, so, never the less, it was a "hero" now, personally i dont think parkmans dad was involved either, i think it is someone else, and parkmans dad now is just an obvious choice, and u know this show, if its obvious its never right (unless u read it in a spoiler) lol
                I kind of agree with you there vinslikewhoa. We don't know if Matt's dad really is some super strong psychic and he may be able to control others...may not. But either way the person in the hood has to have powers or he would have died. And if Matt's dad can control anyone then he wouldn't have wasted it on some hero...he could have easily just have controlled Ando and had him push him off. So the person in the hood has to have something against the 12 or maybe the company. The hooded guy may or may not be working with Matt's dad.

Comment

Unless he can only control people with powers, or someone he knows or met.
                  In a way, he has met Molly on a mental basis.

Comment

Well if that was the case then yeah.

Comment

I was very, VERY disappointed by this revelation. I really was hoping the killer dude was Kensei because that would connect the purpose of Hiro in the past. But now with this revelation, it makes the stuff in the past look kind of pointless. In fact, it makes a lot of the plotlines seem pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
                        I was very, VERY disappointed by this revelation.
                        I have to agree....... Didn't everyone expect the 'Nightmare man' to be one of the characters we already know??? Like this it was kind of an WTF moment, IMO......

Comment

I wasn't disappointed. I still think he's creepy

Comment

Many good points made on this post...

I agree that Parkman's dad is not working by himself. The hooded person who killed Kaito was something/someone different. Who? I don't know. But it was not Daddy Parkman.

I don't know if I like the "Daddy Parkman controls others from a distance" theory. It doesn't make sense to me that he is a killer who makes you do stuff. Then why is he killing people with other heroes, when he can simply control them and make them kill themselves.

With that in mind, I think that Parkman's Dad is not a killer at all. Nothing that Molly has said suggests the "nightmare man" is a killer. Maybe he just doesn't want to be found and his power (whatever it is) allows him to scare this little girl so she can't find him. He is probably ashamed of what he has done to (pick one) heroes/his son/himself and he wants to be left alone.

I believe the killer is someone else and the symbol is just connecting them, like it is connecting everything else in this show. I'm kinda getting tired of seeing the symbol every damn place on this show. I hope it is tied to Kensai and it's meaning is revealed soon. It reminds me of the "bad wolf" phrase that kept reoccuring in the New Doctor Who. ( I can't remember which season). Just let us know already. It is kind of a dumb symbol without some meaning other than japanese for "godsend"

Anyhow...I don't read the spoilers other than the episode descriptions so I don't know if DP's situation has been revealed. But I'm he's just a misunderstood "villian".

Comment

^^When you use DP, I feel like I'm reading an adult film description

On a less vulgar note, even if Parkman's dad is the one responsible for everything, I don't think that leaves out the possibility of a lot of the stuff happening in the present having a connection with Kensei. For all we know, they could both be a part of it. Or neither could be a part of it. On this show, ANYTHING is a possibility unless there's indisputable evidence otherwise. And I really can't see them doing this Kensei storyline just for kicks, especially not a seven episode arc. He's got to have some connection to the present.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                                ^^When you use DP, I feel like I'm reading an adult film description

On a less vulgar note, even if Parkman's dad is the one responsible for everything, I don't think that leaves out the possibility of a lot of the stuff happening in the present having a connection with Kensei. For all we know, they could both be a part of it. Or neither could be a part of it. On this show, ANYTHING is a possibility unless there's indisputable evidence otherwise. And I really can't see them doing this Kensei storyline just for kicks, especially not a seven episode arc. He's got to have some connection to the present.
                                I agree with you on the Kensei thing. Thought time traveling stories are always great to watch..in the case of the Heroes show..Hiro's going back in time is extremely important.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎