HE is the nightmare man!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE is the nightmare man!!!

MATTS DAD is the BIG BAD!!!

I suspected that as soon as Matt pointed him out in the picture.

Comment

I looked down so I didn't get to see him. Good thing I'm taping, I'll have to rewind and look at that.

Comment

i couldn't believe that happened.. i should have expected it, but i was taken completely by surprise.

Comment

I don't know what is power is, but now Molly's locked in her own mind.

I've never been a big fan of Parkman and I'm a little pissed about him forcing her to do it, but he's gonna be really distraught if they can't pull Molly out.

Comment

I'm thinking he has the power of mind control, like an evil Professor X. It explains why a short skinny guy killed Kaito (since his father is obviously not short and skinny), why Angela attacked herself, and how he can enter Molly's dreams and see her when she tries to find him.

Comment

^^yeah that does make sense. So he's like Professor X when he was controlled by the Skrulls or when he was in another one of his crazy moods lol......

Ubber telepath/mind control - would be cool. I just want to see the crazy eyes in the dark with the cheshire cat grin - creepy creepy.....

Comment

Eh, I'm a bit disappointed.

Some old guy with one foot in the grave is our really
                evil dude? *yawn*

I guess the power sounds cool, and he has come off as
                scary and unexpected, but why can't he be younger or
                something?

Comment

Very exciting reveal. I think it's fitting that Matt's dad has a power that deals with the mind.

Comment

That Psychic ability for Matts dad would make since make Ms petrelli scratch her self and the person who jwho pushed hero's dad off the roof could be someone that has the same power as Claire and kensie makes alot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
                      Eh, I'm a bit disappointed.

Some old guy with one foot in the grave is our really
                      evil dude? *yawn*

I guess the power sounds cool, and he has come off as
                      scary and unexpected, but why can't he be younger or
                      something?
                      You're discounting him because he's old. Not a good idea. I know it's popular to think the only cool characters are young and suave, but I think this guy could turn out to be a really really good villain, especially given that he doesn't really have to leave his apartment to do anything too terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        ^^yeah that does make sense. So he's like Professor X when he was controlled by the Skrulls or when he was in another one of his crazy moods lol......
                        Don't think the Professor was ever controlled by Skrulls or at least never to my knowledge. Cassandra Nova and others i can't think of off the top of my head but dont know bout Skrulls.

Anyways...yeah i too thought i should have seen that coming since the man who can sense Molly looking at him prolly has some kind of psychic ability and he ends up being the father of the only psychic person we've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                          You're discounting him because he's old. Not a good idea. I know it's popular to think the only cool characters are young and suave, but I think this guy could turn out to be a really really good villain, especially given that he doesn't really have to leave his apartment to do anything too terrible.
                          Cool villains leave their apartments.

I get what you're saying, really.
                          I think I'm just disappointed because I was expecting
                          it to be someone we already knew about, for a big
                          shocker.Really, my first post were my thoughts
                          after it was all said.

The as soon as the episode ended, aloud I said
                          "Good job Matt!" (In a sarcastic tone, of course.)
                          Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 10-16-2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
                            Cool villains leave their apartments.
                            Being able to kill and destory without ever living your apartment > leaving your apartment.

Comment

I think Parkman's dad will be bad news, but I don't think he's the person killing of the founders of The Company.

The guy in the hoodie who pushed Nakamura off the roof of the Deveaux building isn't Parkman's dad.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎