No announcement yet.

HE is the nightmare man!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadow4486
    I don't know if I like the "Daddy Parkman controls others from a distance" theory. It doesn't make sense to me that he is a killer who makes you do stuff. Then why is he killing people with other heroes, when he can simply control them and make them kill themselves.
    That's definitely true as well, but if that's the case then it just helps give more credibility to the idea that he was responsible for the attempt to kill Angela Petrelli. Maybe he didn't want to have too many of these people kill themselves because they are all connected, and if he's the only one left standing, someone will start looking to him for the common denominator. This way it looks like a series of unconnected accidents.

Even if he isn't responsible for all this, I still think the mind control thing is right after what happened to Molly. How else could he trap her inside her own mind?

It also still leaves the question of why Angela Petrelli tried to mutilate herself with her fingernails if someone wasn't controlling her somehow. If I was trying to kill myself, that's DEFINITELY not the way I'd choose, which leads me to think that the person who made her do it wanted her to suffer, otherwise she could have taken a dive through the glass window or impaled herself on one of the table legs or something.

One final thought, if he can control minds, even only the minds of people with abilities and/or people that he's met, why didn't he just make Matt run in there and shoot her or something? I mean, I know Matt's his son, but it's pretty obvious the guy's moral standards aren't set all that high.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎