Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parkman Divorce Explained

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the previews for next weeks heroes it shows his ex wife holding the baby...so maybe we will get some more answers then. -puzzled-

As for Nathan..there is definatley more going on with him than is shown. He could be being kept from his kids for his drinking problem..but then there is that whole mirror image of him being burned that we see..so. I have no answers. LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
      In the previews for next weeks heroes it shows his ex wife holding the baby...so maybe we will get some more answers then. -puzzled-
      I saw that too. She will definitely be back....
      Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
      As for Nathan..there is definatley more going on with him than is shown. He could be being kept from his kids for his drinking problem..but then there is that whole mirror image of him being burned that we see..so. I have no answers. LoL.
      They definitely don't want us to know everything that happened to all the characters since the S1 finale, now do they?!?

Comment

Not allowing parents at school is a bad idea.

Comment

But that's the thing.....Nathan did something bad since he won the election.
          But we are still to find out what it is.....

Comment

If the baby ends up being Parkman's, then things are still sorta on-track for the fulfilment of the grim alternate future that they were trying to prevent (Sylar as US president with Candice's and nathan's power, etc., NIki and Peter living together in Las vegas etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
              If the baby ends up being Parkman's, then things are still sorta on-track for the fulfilment of the grim alternate future that they were trying to prevent (Sylar as US president with Candice's and nathan's power, etc., NIki and Peter living together in Las vegas etc.)
              I guess that's the trick, right? This alternate future they were trying to pretend will hopefully remain a possibility until the very end of this show, right? Well, at least if the writers are smart, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
                I seriously doubt Matt's wife is pregnant with his old partners baby. I mean the kid had a power in FYG and i still think the gene is an inherited biological trait and thus he has it from Matt. But why they divorced and all i don't know.

It looks like next episode we might get a reason since it showed his wife holding the baby in what looked like a cell. Unless it was one of the holding cells the company put Sylar in...i can't remember the scene was too fast.
                but in Five Years Gone, he could've been referring to Molly as the "person of interest". He could've even had another kid since then. Who knows.

Comment

^^Actually in Five Years Gone HRG was hiding her. When Hiro asks for HRG for help getting into Homeland Security, he asks for the ones that he brought him - specifically, Candice, DL, and Molly Walker. (I think I've watched the DVD a few too many times haha)

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                  As for that, yeah it's still a possibility, but I think that specific grim alternate future is gone since they stopped the bomb. However, I think there is a new grim alternate future since apparently [SPOILER]Future Hiro is making a return appearance very soon, and Hiro and Ando are supposed to have another future adventure as well [/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎