0 0%
  • 1.10 Demon

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Man of Steel

MOS Season 3 10/17!! Rival X The Great's Avatar

Man of Steel

Premise

Six years has past since Clark left to complete his training. He has returned and fully embraced his destiny. This is my take on the iconic legend Superman. Watch as Clark deals with villians such as Toyman, Prankster, and the Parasite. Meanwhile Lex is contemplating a plan to get rid of Superman with a project entitled Metallo. Clark also has deal with a certain hot head reporter named Lois Lane.

Cast
    Tom Welling-Clark Kent/Superman
    Michael Rosenbaum-Lex Luthor
    Erica Durance-Lois Lane
    Michael Mckean-Perry White
    Aaron Ashmore-Jimmy Olsen
    Sophia Bush-Cat Grant
    Allison Mack-Chloe Sullivan

Season 1 2008-2009 Episode Descriptions

1.01 Return May 3rd, 2008
    Clark returns after being gone for five years of training with Jor-El. When he returns he notices thaat everything has changed. Metropolis has become worse with crime. Seeing this, Cark goes vigilante trying to clean up the streets of Metropolis.
    Guest Staring Matthew Fox as John Corben and Christopher Mcdonald as Professor Burg Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang and Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent.

1.02 Undercover May 15, 2008
    Clark rallys up all the criminals except one and his name is John Corben. He had gone underground. Clark now must go undercover to find John Corben. He also find out that he not the only one undercover looking for Corben.
    Guest Staring Matthew Fox as John Corben and Christopher Mcdonald as Professor Burg.

1.03 Birthright June 5th, 2008
    Realizing that the mask causes people to distrust him. Clark ditches the mask. With Chloe's help, he comes up with a costume using the material that was left in his ship. A new hero emerges. Lex is also planning to reopen Level 33.1.
    Guest Staring Christopher Mcdonald as Professor Burg.

1.04 Headlines July 28th, 2008
    Superman makes the front page. Seems everyone wants the scoop on Superman including mad dogg Lane. Also, Clarkr takes up on that favor Perry White owes him. John Corben has escaped prison once again. This time he steals one of Lex's robotic soldier suits. With one thing on his mind "Havoc."
    Guest Staring Matthew Fox as John Corben and Christopher Mcdonald as Professor Burg

1.05 Toyman September 28th, 2008
    Lex invested in a toy company that is failing miserably. Lex pulls his investment. Which causes the company to close. An employe by the name of Winslow Schott takes it personally and goes after Lex. Lex is forced to ask Superman for help. Chloe realizes that someone may not be dead but what does Lex Corp have to do with it?
    Guest Staring Adam Brody as Winslow Schott/Toyman

1.06 Soap October 14th, 2008
    Jimmy and Chloe arguing. Lois and Clark are still bickering. Everyone in the office is getting tired of it. Especially one in particular Emily Rose, a new journalist who just started. She also a meteor freak. She sends Clark, Lois, Chloe, and Jimmy into another dimension based on a Soap Opera. The only way to escape is to come up with perfect ending that suits Emily.
    Guest Stars Mila Kunis as Emily Rose and Cassidy Freeman as Tess"Mercy"Mercer

1.07 Paradise November 14, 2008
    Newlywed couples never comeback from their honeymoon on a island paradise. Lois and Clark must go undercover to investigate. But can they escape the island?
    Guest Stars Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer John Shea as Joe Siegel and Teri Hatcher as Pamela Siegel

1.08 Prankster December 10th, 2008
    Mysterious Pranks have been pulled on Perry White. It turns out it is someone who he helped put behind bars. Oswald Hubert Loomis is planning to pull the ultimate prank on Perry that can either end his career or his life. Can Superman stop it before its too late.
    Guest Starriing Michael Landes as the Prankster and Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer

1.09 Unidentified December 17th, 2008
    One of Lex's 33.1 super soldiers escape and he doesn't know who he is. He tears up Metropolis to look for answers. Superman must stop the new threat or is the super soldier stronger.
    Guest Staring David Banner as Super Soldier and Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer

1.10 Demon(1) December 23rd, 2008
    Jimmy finds a talisman that opens depts of hell. Not knowing he releases a powerful Demon who terrorizes Metropolis. The Demon is set on ruling Metropolis by building his own Kingdom. His powers even over match Supermans.
    Guest Starring Michael Clarke Duncan as Blacan the Demon

Break 1
    1.11 Underworld March 3rd, 2009
    -ZATANNA COMES TO METROPOLIS.With Superman and Jimmy trapped in the Underworld filled with Demons they must find a way out. Meanwhile Zatana comes to Metropolis to perform her acts. Lois and Chloe seek her to help find Superman and Jimmy.
    Guest Starring-Tiffani Thiessen as Zatanna and Ving Rhames as Lord Kane

1.12 Assimilate March 10th, 2009
    Rudy Jones is janitor at Lexcorp. He gets exposed to dangerous chemicals one night which alters his skin giving him abilities of a Parasite. The only way to to live is to absorb energy from the citizens of Metropolis. What happen happens when he absorbs Superman's energy.
    Guest Starring-Bradely Cooper as Rudy Jones/Parasite

1.13 Frontier March 29th, 2009
    -GREEN LANTERN COMES TO METROPOLIS. Hal Jordan comes to Metropolis for a shuttle launch. A ring seeks someone fit to be its possessor, it enters Earth and finds Hal Jordan. Is Hal worthy? Lois and Superman begin to secretly date as her Clark drift apart. Jimmy still waits for Chloe answer. Bad omen arrives with Sinestro coming to Earth wanting the ring and sees Hal unfit to be a Green Lantern. Superman must stop the new threat with the help of a new ally.
    Guest Starring-David Borenaz as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern and David Anders as Sinestro

Break 2
    1.14 Target May 7th, 2009
    Chloe must protect her informant named Barney from Intergang whom are to kill him. What exactly is going on? Chloe pushes both Lois and Clark away. Jimmy finally get answer he's been waiting for.
    Guest Starring -Rutger Hauer as Morgan Edge, Jason Biggs as Barney, and David Zayas as Bill Church

1.15 Discovery May 14th, 2009
    -METALLO IS DISCOVERED.When Lois goes undercover at Lex’s hospital she discovers John Corben is still alive. Lex preps Corben to destroy Superman but Corben has his own plans in mind like becoming a powerful icon. Meanwhile Chloe meets up with an informant named Deep Throat to learn about Morgan Edge and Intergang.
    Guest Starring- Matthew Fox as John Corben/Metallo, Rutger Hauer as Morgan Edge and David Zayas as Bill Church

1.16 Metallo *Season Finale* May 23rd, 2009
    -THE TIME HAS COME. The Season Finale starts with Clark and Jimmy realizing Chloe has been kidnapped. Where is she? Morgan Edge has her secret location. Metallo comes looking for Lex and will destroy Metropolis in process of his revenge. Superman must find Chloe and save the city of Metropolis from Metallo. All this will lead to a tragedy.
    Guest Starring-Matthew Fox as John Corben/Metallo, Rutger Hauer as Morgan Edge, and David Zayas as Bill Church
    Last edited by Rival X The Great; 12-12-2010 at 10:11 AM.

You got me. Hook, Line, and Sinker.

The Cast

Here is my cast for series that i am working on.

Tom Welling-Clark Kent/Superman
    Michael Rosenbaum-Lex Luthor
    Erica Durance-Lois Lane
    Michael Mckean-Perry White
    Aaron Ashmore-Jimmy Olsen
    Sophia Bush-Cat Grant
    Allison Mack-Chloe Sullivan

I will be posting details about the series and what i have planned for season 1.

start the story soon!

Originally posted by clanaalltheway
    start the story soon!
    Most likely ill start in november. I'm trying to promote it right now.

The Series is going to start soon. most likely in january. I'm still trying to figure out details for season 1. But i will tell you this, the pilot episode is titled Changes.
    Last edited by Rival X The Great; 12-09-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Better be a CLOIS!

Of course thats destiny.

Here's few more details about season 1. Lex is working on project called metallo. The reason he is working on this project because he fears more kryptonians will try to take over.

101 Changes-Clark Returns after ten years, he notices that everything has change including himself. Chloe is a detective, Lois is reporter for the daily planet. Also Lex is has his own company called Lex Corp.

I don't want to see Richard or Jason in this fic. Clark is the only one for Lois and if she were to have kids, it'd be with Clark (in the future, that is...)

Sorry. I worry I lot. It's just I wish the ending of SR was a little different.

I am a die-hard Clois fan.

I'm working on the first nine episodes so im try to post them soon as can most likely in January or February.

Banned
    should start after smallville is done not after reckoning. ITS ALL PART OF THE JOURNEY!!

I would have but i want to do something different. Anyway thats first episode is not going to have a lot of action in it just mostly dialog.

I was wondering if you guys want have guest appearances from other heroes of dc comics and maybe marvel too?

Oooh...What about Transformers?

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast