Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Posts
    159

    Clark and Lana talking about the past...

    You what would have been nice? Clark and Lana having a nice long talk about everything. And I mean EVERYTHING back to when she suspected that he had powers in Season 2.

    He just up and told Lana he was an alien. So that excuses all the weirdness and strange events that have happened since they've known each other?

    Obviously it would have been intercut and not shown in its entirety, but lets take a look at some stuff that Clark needs to explain.

    1.) All the times he was on Red K and actually had a pair.

    2.) The time he DIED in "Hidden" and then miraculously came back to life.

    3.) The Tornado in the Season 1 Finale/Season 2 Premiere

    4.) What the heck happened to the Kryptonians that almost killed her (Nam-Ek, Aethyr and Zod)

    5.) The time he was on Silver K and almost killed her.

    6.) What he did with the Kryptonian crystal he gave her.

    7.) Why exactly he ran away to Metropolis

    8.) The first Meteor Shower

    9.) The Second Meteor Shower

    10.) Oh, and why is it that he has the exact same powers as the aliens that tried to kill her.

    And that's just the major stuff. It would make sense that they talk things through and then Clana can be a couple. But that would juts be a case of good writing and attention to details for the Goughlar, something they've forgot.

  2. #2
    Forum Regular Angelina2809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    272
    Yes for Clakr it must be wonderful to talk with Lana open about everything - that si what he always wanted and Lana do not care that he is an Alien!

    Clark's dream camed true!!!!
    Congratulation Clark!!!! I feel happy for you!!!!

  3. #3
    Forum Regular Zeburial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Location
    Europe, Sweden
    Posts
    270
    Clana for life!

    But yeah, I agree. They should have a long talk about everything imo.

  4. #4
    Forum Regular limi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    303

    Re: Clark and Lana talking about the past...

    Originally posted by DarkseidNow
    You what would have been nice? Clark and Lana having a nice long talk about everything. And I mean EVERYTHING back to when she suspected that he had powers in Season 2.

    He just up and told Lana he was an alien. So that excuses all the weirdness and strange events that have happened since they've known each other?

    Obviously it would have been intercut and not shown in its entirety, but lets take a look at some stuff that Clark needs to explain.

    1.) All the times he was on Red K and actually had a pair.

    2.) The time he DIED in "Hidden" and then miraculously came back to life.

    3.) The Tornado in the Season 1 Finale/Season 2 Premiere

    4.) What the heck happened to the Kryptonians that almost killed her (Nam-Ek, Aethyr and Zod)

    5.) The time he was on Silver K and almost killed her.

    6.) What he did with the Kryptonian crystal he gave her.

    7.) Why exactly he ran away to Metropolis

    8.) The first Meteor Shower

    9.) The Second Meteor Shower

    10.) Oh, and why is it that he has the exact same powers as the aliens that tried to kill her.

    And that's just the major stuff. It would make sense that they talk things through and then Clana can be a couple. But that would juts be a case of good writing and attention to details for the Goughlar, something they've forgot.
    I agree with most of your points, but...
    10) Zod told Lana about Krypton, and when Clark told Lana his secret he told her he was from Krypton. Lana probably put 2 and 2 together and realized they belong to the same species and therefore would have the same special abilities
    3) As Lana knows Kryptonians can fly (Zod flew with her), she probably concluded Clark did the same when he saved her from the tornado.
    6) You mean, the crystal SHE gave HIM...
    8) Lana already figured that out. She told Clark she studied the first meteor shower, and that there was something that didn't fall, but rather landed. She suspected that it was an alien ship, and that whoever was in it is still here living among them. Knowing Clark's secret, she probably concluded it was Clark who landed.

  5. #5
    Settling In
    Join Date
    Jun 05
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    89
    I totally agree. An episode like that would have been really cool. Even an entire episode with only that... having clips from the past shown to us... while Clark was speaking etc. Obviously a lot of people don't want Clana to continue for very much longer. I think it's easier for the fans to put their relationship behind if they made an episode like this

    But then again I also agree with limi. Lana has probably figured it all out... although not necesarilly thought about every single incident that happened

  6. #6
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Posts
    159

    Re: Re: Clark and Lana talking about the past...

    6) You mean, the crystal SHE gave HIM...

    Yes, the crystal she gave him. HAH! That is what I meant. Thanks limi.

    The issue is that this show doesn't have that subtlety or any consistently good use of continuity.

    Given all her parent issues, you'd think that the first meteor shower pancaking her parents might bring up some angst on her part in regards to Clark.

  7. #7
    Incurable Postaholic M4nfr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,484
    I think 4 clark is good to talk about that to lana...yeah there was chloe but the most thing he wanted to is to tal that with lana..

  8. #8
    Forum Regular aXem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Posts
    484
    having an entire episode for them to talk about these things would be death.

  9. #9
    Incurable Postaholic M4nfr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,484
    Originally posted by aXem
    having an entire episode for them to talk about these things would be death.
    I hope that!! but it was that moment...it was such romantic!!

  10. #10
    Posting Pro Honey45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Posts
    1,465
    I would love to see Clark and Lana talk about everything like the tornado, meteor shower, dying in Hidden, etc, but it won't happen.

    Writers don't like referring back seasons before the current season because it alienates the viewers who have just started watching recently.
    This isn't just Smallville, most shows don't do this.

    Little things can slip through, like Kara mentioning Clark being on the football team, but too much would be confusing.
    Kind of like I tried to watch Heroes this season, but I didn't watch all of last season so I can't follow. I know these shows are set up differently, but it's the same idea.

    It would be interesting though!

  11. #11
    Incurable Postaholic M4nfr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,484
    Originally posted by HeddyH
    I would love to see Clark and Lana talk about everything like the tornado, meteor shower, dying in Hidden, etc, but it won't happen.

    Writers don't like referring back seasons before the current season because it alienates the viewers who have just started watching recently.
    This isn't just Smallville, most shows don't do this.

    Little things can slip through, like Kara mentioning Clark being on the football team, but too much would be confusing.
    Kind of like I tried to watch Heroes this season, but I didn't watch all of last season so I can't follow. I know these shows are set up differently, but it's the same idea.

    It would be interesting though!
    As I just said...talk about the past in 1 episode would be borind and wouldn't b enough...it would be nice if it happens during the whole season...

  12. #12
    Settling In coolgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    66
    He probs has explained all this to her, but i doubt the writers are gonna show it, i mean..it'll take what, 2 episodes. And bits he may have left out, he'll probs explain later if somethign like what happened came up.

  13. #13
    Forum Regular Zeburial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Location
    Europe, Sweden
    Posts
    270
    yeah I doubt they he's going to explain every strange moment that he have saved her or w/e you wanna call it. But I hope they'll talk about some of it atleast.

  14. #14
    Jephael Jephael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,318
    Originally posted by HeddyH
    I would love to see Clark and Lana talk about everything like the tornado, meteor shower, dying in Hidden, etc, but it won't happen.

    Writers don't like referring back seasons before the current season because it alienates the viewers who have just started watching recently.
    This isn't just Smallville, most shows don't do this.
    Actually I think a clip show type episode would do the exact opposite. The current Ninja Turtles cartoon had an episode in season 2 like that where the title characters and their friends were all reflecting on what they had experienced up to that point in the series. I could see Clark talking with both Chloe and Lana about these things.

  15. #15
    Board Master Alexander III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    In Kara's erotic dream. AVI by Marylene
    Posts
    2,350
    I hope Clark, Lana and Kara all sit down 2gether while Clark and Lana talk about the past and Kara sits her a$$ down and pay attention! But then Kara doesn't really care about Lana nor Clark anyways.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •