No announcement yet.

TOP 16 laughably bad moments in "Fierce"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heroes4Hire
    About Lana being we don't even know if the public knew if she was dead or if they had a funeral. The only people who knew she was dead was Chloe, Lionel, Clark, the police and that's about it.
    At one point in Bizarro, didn't we hear a news broadcast about it? A car blows up in a small town, presumably the fire department gets called in (which town folk would notice), Lex Luthor gets arrested (twice), a doctor/coroner (the hospital staff knew!) certifies her as dead (the issuing of birth and death certificates and marriage licenses are published in newspapers regularly, even for the non-famous), and no reporter even pays any attention? Reporters monitor 911 calls, they would have been the first to know. And any story about the Luthors would be front page news. It would have been like OJ.

Comment

This is nothing new. So many episodes just don't have anything resembling quality control in the writing department. I really think that they've gotten away with so many bad episodes that they don't see any reason to change now.

Comment

I was reading Triplet's review, and I agree with some of it.

I would like to point out the part about giving Kara the keys before she worked there wasn't a big deal. I worked at a convience store, and they gave me the keys before my first day. It's stupid on their part, of course, but not totally unheard of. They just really needed someone to cover the next morning shift.

What I did agree with was Chloe living in the Talon with Lex as the landlord/owner. What a joke. If I was Chloe, I would never go NEAR the Talon again after what Lex had done. Why can't they just use the set from her old dorm room, change it up, and say she rents an appartment?

*spoilers*
        When Lois goes after Lex this season, I hope she doesn't keep living there. It's just not believable anymore.

Originally posted by chantal
        At one point in Bizarro, didn't we hear a news broadcast about it? A car blows up in a small town, presumably the fire department gets called in (which town folk would notice), Lex Luthor gets arrested (twice), a doctor/coroner (the hospital staff knew!) certifies her as dead (the issuing of birth and death certificates and marriage licenses are published in newspapers regularly, even for the non-famous), and no reporter even pays any attention? Reporters monitor 911 calls, they would have been the first to know. And any story about the Luthors would be front page news. It would have been like OJ.
        I think Clark was listening to the radio (I guess that's cheaper to show than him watching TV?) and it said something about Lana being dead. Now I listen to my share of local radio stations.. and they don't talk about local "celebrities" (like Lana) being dead. So I don't know what Clark was listening to..

But, do we know the carnival they were at was in Smallville? It could have been Grandville, or somewhere else where people don't know about Lana.
        Last edited by Honey45; 10-17-2007, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
          I forgot about how Clark just stands there and sees the Kryptonite coming at him and doesn't, you know, use his friggin' super speed to get out of the way! Sheesh. Hello, he wasn't under the effects of GreenK yet, he could have done it. Gah.
          Yup. Or he could have used his superbreath to blow it back. Or he could have jumped over the kryptonite tornado (since, flight or not, we KNOW he can at least make big jumps!). Or he could have doubtlessly used other super-escapes that I'm not coming up with off the top of my head. It was nothing but exceptionally poor writing to leave Clark just standing there helplessly.

Comment

Re: TOP *17* laughably bad moments in "Fierce"

Originally posted by houseofkel

And they saved the best for last...

17. Clark and Lana walking casually through the Harvest festival... What about all the shouts of, “Look, there’s that dead chick whose funeral we just went to!” And how about Chloe finding out that Lana’s still alive?! I know, maybe next episode will open with Clark and Lana turning the corner at the festival and running into... Chloe and Whitney. And everyone can just give a quick smile of surprise that everyone’s really alive, hug each other and go play some ring toss...

“Somebody save me!”

hahaha yeah, they wouldn't do that because it would actually be funny!

Comment

we do know the fair was in smallville because first of all clark says so, the miss sweet corn flyer says so, and if you look at the street they are just outside the talon.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                we do know the fair was in smallville because first of all clark says so, the miss sweet corn flyer says so, and if you look at the street they are just outside the talon.
                Of course it's in Smallville. Nobody ever suggested it was elsewhere, did they?

Comment

God... people are nitpicking over Lana's ability to cook????

The part about Lana being nonchalant about Kara was all-right. She has known about Clark's powers for a good chunk of season 6.

Comment

tampaville, heddyh asked how do we know the fair was in smallville i was answering him.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                      tampaville, heddyh asked how do we know the fair was in smallville i was answering him.
                      Ah, sorry about that friend. I must have missed that post. I didn't think there could be any doubt on the issue though... the Ms. Sweet Corn contest was even held in the Talon!

Comment

hahaha.. youre right...
                        this episode has so much mistakes :P

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍