Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's "white trash" comment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And since when did people start classifying stunningly beautiful, African-American supermodels, like Eva Marcille Pigford, as "White trash"??
    I've said this before....I don't think she was talking about Pigford! She was talking about the other two girls.....that WERE NOT African-American...What don't you get about that? If she said, "White trash," obviously, she was referring to people that weren't African-American...I still don't get what you're peeved about.

Comment

Originally posted by chantal
      According to what I've been reading, studios have been rushing to get scripts stockpiled before the probable writers strike of Nov. 1st. That might explain the incoherent nature of the first three shows. They just haven't spent as much time polishing the scripts as they would have in other years.
      That would be a good explanation. I guess it's better to have first draft episodes than none at all.
      Last edited by Radioflyer; 10-16-2007, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I was offended when jimmy said he had seen enough speedos and hair shoulder to last a life time, as a hairy shouldered speedo lover I must say I was really offended.

Good lord if anyone is offended by Smallville you're out of your mind and should probably board up the windows, lock all the doors and never leave your house because the real world would probably bring you to tears.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
          Not only did Lana kill a poor man with cancer but she's a prejudiced fool dwarf who calls working class small town girls "white trash." And one of the girls wasn't even white!!! EXPLODES!!!
          LOL (What's wrong with the little smileys? They're not working.)

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎