Chloe's "white trash" comment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe's "white trash" comment

Did anybody catch that comment???
    I need an instant replay of that because I didn't quite catch it.
    I think I remember her saying another line, using the phrase "white trash" in another season's episode, but I can't remember which one it was...

Does anybody have what she said verbatim in either episode?

I started to get offended, but I need to be sure of what she said before I do...

Also, please post your comments to what she said, if you heard it.
    Last edited by Kalerado; 10-12-2007, 11:04 AM.

I heard it as well.

Comment

Yeah, she said white trash, what's so offensive about it?

Comment

"It's twistedly brilliant. I mean who would ever suspect vapid eye candy as white trash cat burglars."

Comment

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
          Yeah, she said white trash, what's so offensive about it?
          It's not the term so much; it's in what context did she use it.

And since when did people start classifying stunningly beautiful, African-American supermodels, like Eva Marcille Pigford, as "White trash"??

WTF?!?

Am I the only one who sees something WRONG with that?!?
          Last edited by Kalerado; 10-12-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalerado

And since when did people start classifying stunningly beautiful, African-American supermodels, like Eva Marcille Pigford, as "White trash"??

WTF?!?

well it was always 2 white girls and an African-American one... she she labeled them of the Majority which is "White"

Comment

WTF?!?

She used it in reference to the prissy white beauty pageant girls, generally regarded as white trash. It was also meant to be in contrast to the first part of her statement. "Vapid eye candy" would mean relatively harmless ditsy girls known only for their looks. "White trash burglars" would be low class thieves using their powers just to make a buck.

And the black chick, nor any of the others, were all that hot, IMO.

Comment

I thought it was tacky but... no big deal. Boy am I glad Lois Lane didn't say it. There'd be about 12,000 threads about it. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                  I thought it was tacky but... no big deal. Boy am I glad Lois Lane didn't say it. There'd be about 12,000 threads about it. LOL!
                  Haha so true. Or Lana, good lord I can't even imagine what would happen if she ever uttered those words, no matter what the context, there would never be an end to it. That poor girl has it rough on these boards.

Comment

Not only did Lana kill a poor man with cancer but she's a prejudiced fool dwarf who calls working class small town girls "white trash." And one of the girls wasn't even white!!! EXPLODES!!!

Comment

WTF?!?

yes

Comment

Actually...I kind of did a double take when I heard that...I rewatched it just to make sure I hear right. Its not so bad...just not something i would expect Chloe to say. It was a bit rude.

Comment

I don't think she was using the term in it's original meaning of poor, white, southerners. I think she was referring to the Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears types with too much money and not enough class. They're rich, (and rich society is white society no matter what color you are) and they're trash.

Kind of the American equivalent of Euro Trash. Ameri Trash?

Comment

yeah man she's racist....oh wait...lol

Comment

I don't see what's wrong with it. If she specifically said, "White trash," she was referring to the other non-African American girls. Or, maybe she said it because she knows she's not a beauty, so she thinks girls like that are brainless and stupid, a la "white trash."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎