Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana didn't know how Lex schemed his way out of jail.

She could have been thinking, "What a sicko to smile at me about using a terminally ill man to get out of jail, then asking me to forgive him. And to think I slept with him. If it wasn't for the fact that my love for Clark has blinded me stupid I would get as far away from this psychopath as I could."

I mean really Lana, he made a clone of you. Do you really want to be right in Lex's backyard, making love to his ex-best friend? Doesn't sound smart to me. Especially since Lex is keeping you out of jail. *sigh*

Comment

The problem that I have with this entire storyline is that it did get swept under the rug in Fierce. The fact that Clark doesn't ask her how she is clearing her name is absolutely ridiculous to me. It's hard to tell if, at this point, these things are meant to be kept hidden or if they will come out at a later point. On the flip side of the coin, after watching 6 seasons of this show, it is unbelievable how the whole issue with Lana's parents dying in the meteor shower has not come up after Clark revealed his secret to her. Am I supposed to take it that Clark is lying to her about that or is it simply going to be brushed under the rug? I guess all of these questions just leads to one very simple conclusion, the fact that the writing on this show is terrible.

Comment

That Lex is so evil he not only forgave her for framing him with murder but also fixed it all so she could return to Smallville.

Oh yes no problem with the 10 mil gone. Such an evil guy.

Wouldn't 1 mil be enough to go to china for three months? Does taking more money make everything ok?

I would have left her in China for a long while.

Yes the writing sucks if they don't get on with some action this year

Comment

How can Lana be blamed for the actions of someone else lol He was the one that 'WILLINGLY" went to jail...I love how Lana is now being blamed for the actions and decisions of others lol
          Now, Lana assumed someone was going to go to jail for her murder, no? And because in her infinite brilliance, she neglected to factor in that the Luthors might get some other stooge to take the fall. And when Lana was told about the guy dying in jail, did she seem to care? Not even a little bit.

And yes, I know the drill...Lana is perfect, Lana is blameless, Lana does no wrong, and so on, and so forth.

A man died in prison because he took the fall for Lana's death. A fake death that Lana set up. How one can excuse her from any and all culpability is truly amazing to me.
          Last edited by BadToad; 10-12-2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
            Remind me again why the other went "willingly" into jail? Oh, that's right, the MURDER OF LANA LUTHOR. But wait, Lana is alive and walking around Smallville, while a innocent man dies on jail.

Is everyone dumb today to see that Lana is (was) the key for the release of an innocent man dying on a jail?
            To me, there was nothing that she could've done to get the man out of jail because he did die in there before she was aware of what Lex did. That being said, the fact that she didn't have a problem with what Lex did is ridiculous.

Comment

Oh interesting. Yeah, Lana didn't really connect those dots... or seem to care. It was kind of rushed.

Especially after how obsessed she was with Kryptonians in season 5... you'd think she and Clark would have a "fierce" heart to heart talk or something.

Lana has killed that with her, "leave the past in the past." She usually says this when SHE has secrets in the past she wants to keep. She said it in Season five too.

Blech.

Comment

Plan? The time she spend on Clark's farm or walking on the faire, she could easily go to the authorities and release the innocent man. Or not, but then Lana is a unscrupulous bit**, leaving an innocent dying on jail and their family name tarnished with murder.
                If I'm correct, Lana couldn't do that because she didn't find out about until the innocent man until he was already dead. It's not her fault. She didn't force him to rot in prison, Lionel made a deal with the innocent man so he'd go to jail in Lex's place, as others have already pointed out.

Comment

[B]Remind me again why the other went "willingly" into jail?
                  Ok, I will remind you because this dying man wanted to go to jail in exchange for money given to his family....it was HIS desicion...nobody forced him....he wanted to do it in exchange for LOTS of money which he got......again this person's OWN decision to make....actually from what I understand it, it was Lionel who arranged the whole thing in order to get Lex out of jail...

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                    To me, there was nothing that she could've done to get the man out of jail because he did die in there before she was aware of what Lex did. That being said, the fact that she didn't have a problem with what Lex did is ridiculous.
                    Heck, clearing the poor man's name would be something. The innocent family is tarnished with being involved with a famous murdering.

Comment

Maybe she will do something now that she knows.

Comment

Heck, clearing the poor man's name would be something. The innocent family is tarnished with being involved with a famous murdering.
                        He DIDN'T want to be cleared....he wanted this deal with Lionel....he wanted the money for his family....it was his decision to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeburial
                          Everyone isnt meant to have a perfect ending of their life. We will all die one day, and imo, its the life we have lived that matter, not how we die. Of course I whould like do spend the last days of my life with the people I love. But if not, they should know that I'll allways love them.
                          But doesn't having your family members think that your a murder tarnish the memory a little bit?

Comment

I agree with you on that account. I also agree that Lana is the "reason" that SOMEONE went to jail. However, it was his decision to accept Lionel's "trade".

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                              But doesn't having your family members think that your a murder tarnish the memory a little bit?
                              They probably know that he was the fall guy... that that girl in season 1 of Veronica Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                                I'm sure that they were in on the deal. I mean, they would have to know where the money came from.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎