Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedBullet
    Wow.....people are just trying to find reasons to hate Lana!
    What, you want a better reason than letting an innocent dying in prison? I expect that his family as soon they find that Lana is alive, sue Lana for it.

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
    Well he couldn't have been all that innocent if he worked for Lex/Lionel Luthor. Why would they even consider going to him with their proposal, if he wasn't already a bad guy? He took advantage of his situation and set his family up. All this was his choice.
    Gabe Sullivan also worked for LuthorCorp. Was he a bad man? That's a silly idea, that everyone that works for LuthorCorp is bad.

Comment

But will that money be paid now that "Lana" didn't die?

The poor guys dies in jail his family name is smeared and I doubt that Lionel is going to pay up unless he was paid in cash before he "confessed"

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
        What, you want a better reason than letting an innocent dying in prison? I expect that his family as soon they find that Lana is alive, sue Lana for it.

I'm pretty sure that prisons have hospitals so it isn't like he is rotting in a cell. Lionel paid the man the money and Lana didn't have anything to do with the deal anyway. She was desperate to get away from Lex so she had to find a way out.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that prisons have hospitals so it isn't like he is rotting in a cell. Lionel paid the man the money and Lana didn't have anything to do with the deal anyway. She was desperate to get away from Lex so she had to find a way out.
          I'm pretty sure that an innocent man died in jail when he could be with his family on his last days. And who's fault is? Lana.

Lana didn't have anything to do with the deal? Who cares? An innocent man was in jail because of her "death". But, guess what? She is not dead. If she really was a good person, would care enough to go to the cops and turn herself up, so the innocent could be release and die in peace, with his family name cleared.

How hard is to figure this, seriously?
          Last edited by Timester; 10-12-2007, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Did I miss the scene where Lionel said, "did he get the money I promised him?" or a hinch man of Lex's confessing that they got Lex off and deserve a raise or something.. because we don't know which side of the gate this is on here.. Wasn't the confession AFTER the flood .. Have we seen Lionel since then?

The point is.. Her faking her death was wrong and because of that action TWO men were incarerated for it.. I'm sure the fact that one was more innocent then the other doesn't elude anyone but the facts remain that neither Lex nor nameless guy were responsible for THIS action and therefor don't deserve anytime in prison.

The real point is if Lana had more balls she would have walked out on lex and if there was a kidnapping, dissapearence or other then she would have innocent of all of that instead of complicent to it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that an innocent man died in jail when he could be with his family on his last days. And who's fault is? Lana.

Lana didn't have anything to do with the deal? Who cares? An innocent man was in jail because of her "death". But, guess what? She is not dead. If she really was a good person, would care enough to go to the cops and turn herself up, so the innocent could be release and die in peace, with his family name cleared.

Not hard at all if you're a Lana-hater.

It seems I recall Lionel was the one who did the deal to get Lex out of jail. I guess he's just an afterthought as long as Lana is around to blame.

I guess if I decided to take money to do something as stupid as spending my last days in jail, everyone but me would be to blame.

Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                Nobody blames the man for taking the money. He was desperate. I blame Lana for putting him in that situation, and not even blinking when she heard the news from Lex. How cold.
                Yeah, her lack of concern for that poor guy really disturbed me too.

That he could get a "life insurance policy" was good for him I guess. Did they say how much his family got and how much will go to taxes or will the Luthors pay under he table?
                Last edited by Dor el; 10-12-2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Wow.....people are just trying to find reasons to hate Lana!
                  Seriously, whats new? Come up with something better Minela.

Comment

Okay, she isn't Mother Teresa but she didn't do anything wrong. Her plan wasn't to make some guy die in prison, she wanted to escape from Lex's path

Comment

Okay, she isn't Mother Teresa but she didn't do anything wrong. Her plan wasn't to make some guy die in prison, she wanted to escape from Lex's path
                      And if some guy dies in prison along the way, well heck, Lana shouldn't be expected to care about stuff like that She had to escape from Lex, after all. So she could waltz right back 3 episodes later. That Lex must sure be scary, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                        Not hard at all if you're a Lana-hater.

It seems I recall Lionel was the one who did the deal to get Lex out of jail. I guess he's just an afterthought as long as Lana is around to blame.

I guess if I decided to take money to do something as stupid as spending my last days in jail, everyone but me would be to blame.

Sheesh!
                        Hard if you're a Lana-blind, it seems.

The man on jail for Lana's death, but Lana is alive. She could go easily to the authorities and tell "There is an innocent man dying on jail because my fake death". Where is Lana's morals? Is that hard to figure out?

Comment

She has changed, she has been with the Luthors games for so long she is getting as good at them as they are. Her concious has probably been warped as well.

Comment

Plan? The time she spend on Clark's farm or walking on the faire, she could easily go to the authorities and release the innocent man. Or not, but then Lana is a unscrupulous bit**, leaving an innocent dying on jail and their family name tarnished with murder.

Originally posted by DarkChilde
                            She has changed, she has been with the Luthors games for so long she is getting as good at them as they are. Her concious has probably been warped as well.
                            But yeah, I don't any problem with that. I simply want Lana being called for what she did and is.

Comment

Plan? The time she spend on Clark's farm or walking on the faire, she could easily go to the authorities and release the innocent man. Or not, but then Lana is a unscrupulous bit**, leaving an innocent dying on jail and their family name tarnished with murder.

How can Lana be blamed for the actions of someone else lol He was the one that 'WILLINGLY" went to jail...I love how Lana is now being blamed for the actions and decisions of others lol

Comment

Originally posted by boingo

How can Lana be blamed for the actions of someone else lol He was the one that 'WILLINGLY" went to jail...I love how Lana is now being blamed for the actions and decisions of others lol
                                Remind me again why the other went "willingly" into jail? Oh, that's right, the MURDER OF LANA LUTHOR. But wait, Lana is alive and walking around Smallville, while a innocent man dies on jail.

Is everyone dumb today to see that Lana is (was) the key for the release of an innocent man dying on a jail?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎