Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazel
    or maybe a Viking funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
      I would agree with you, except that the man conscientiously made the decision to accept the money and spend the rest of his time in jail. I'm not saying that what Lana/Lex/Lionel did was anywhere close to right, but I see no problem with the guy dying in jail. That was his decision, no one else's.
      The problem isn't with his choice but Lana's lack of conscious.

Comment

Re: An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Originally posted by Minela
        A man, dying of cancer, has spent the last days of his life in a small prison cell, away from his family. He is dead now. Good job Lana Luthor.
        *An innocent man who accepted a huge amount of money from Lionel to provide for his family and knew full well what he was doing went to jail to live out his last days and die of natural causes so his family can be financially set.

Lana is not to blame. As much as I'd like to hold it against her, she's in the clear on this one.

Comment

Re: An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Originally posted by Minela
          A man, dying of cancer, has spent the last days of his life in a small prison cell, away from his family. He is dead now. Good job Lana Luthor.
          Actually because of Lionel.

Comment

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
            The problem isn't with his choice but Lana's lack of conscious.
            If Lana hadn't of done what she did, the man never would have been able to accept that large sum of money, which I'm sure would add some light to the dark situation that his family was facing. (he was going to die, but he was able to give his family millions as long as he could spend his last week in jail as opposed to being with his family.)

Comment

Well he couldn't have been all that innocent if he worked for Lex/Lionel Luthor. Why would they even consider going to him with their proposal, if he wasn't already a bad guy? He took advantage of his situation and set his family up. All this was his choice.

Comment

I'd say he might well have been coerced into the scheme. But no matter, it was wrong and Lana is at fault. This is the latest in a long line of rotten things done by Lana for which she has never been callled to account. Remeber when Lana killed Jason's mother and because she didn't have the guts to stand trial she asked the Luthors to cover it up? This is more of the same. Just because you're married to a guy doesn't make it right to steal from him as she did. There are pre-nups for a reason and it's to keep gold diggers like Lana from taking advantage of rich men.

SHe didn't have any right to anytihgn she didnt earn althoguh she obviously thought she did. She had no right to that money jsut because she justified it because she was trying to "escape" form Lex. She had no right to frame Lex for a murder he didnt committ. She had no right to steal and desecrate a body so her clone would be found in her palce in the blown up car.

Lana should be the one in prison right now and Clark has no self respect or any sense of real decency and right and wrong to give her a pasas liek that. It was revolting.

Comment

I too found that particular detail quite loathsome. it was like she didn't care at all when lex told her he died.

Comment

Re: Re: An innocent man died in jail because of Lana.

Originally posted by red_sun1938
                    *An innocent man who accepted a huge amount of money from Lionel to provide for his family and knew full well what he was doing went to jail to live out his last days and die of natural causes so his family can be financially set.

Lana is not to blame. As much as I'd like to hold it against her, she's in the clear on this one.
                    I agree....not that it would make any difference to some Lana haters lol Seeing/reading all of the senseless Lana bashing used to bother me, but now it has gotten to the point that some of things being said boderlines to the riduculous that I can't help but laugh lol

Comment

I agree.. the whole natrual causes thing is way to Luthor convient. I realize that he was dying of cancer but we really don't know the details.. bottom line though this guy confessing to a murder he didn't commit would only further a case against Lana.. even if the guy said 'no harm no faul', she would go to jail for a mulitude of crimes. If they wanted it to end they would need to have that guy dead.. not out .. not in jail but dead..

Comment

If Lana hadn't of done what she did, the man never would have been able to accept that large sum of money, which I'm sure would add some light to the dark situation that his family was facing. (he was going to die, but he was able to give his family millions as long as he could spend his last week in jail as opposed to being with his family.)
                        Makes no difference it's Lana that's in question not him. Just because he's willing to take the money doesn't mean what he did or what Lana did was right.

She has no remorse for what she did. Regardless of why she did it she was wrong to do it. There were other legal ways of getting out from under Lex Luthor. Even Martha could have helped her. There's no excuse for her lack of concern over the man that was in jail. I doubt she even believes the man died of natural causes it's too much of a coincidence.

Comment

I can't really comment about this

Comment

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
                            Makes no difference it's Lana that's in question not him. Just because he's willing to take the money doesn't mean what he did or what Lana did was right.

She has no remorse for what she did. Regardless of why she did it she was wrong to do it. There were other legal ways of getting out from under Lex Luthor. Even Martha could have helped her. There's no excuse for her lack of concern over the man that was in jail. I doubt she even believes the man died of natural causes it's too much of a coincidence.
                            Taken from the first page of this thread.
                            I'm not saying that what Lana/Lex/Lionel did was anywhere close to right, but I see no problem with the guy dying in jail. That was his decision, no one else's.
                            I never said that what Lana did was right. Morally and legally speaking, she was completely in the wrong. I don't think that anyone is debating that.

Comment

it's because of Lionel the man is in jail not Lana.

Comment

Wow.....people are just trying to find reasons to hate Lana!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎