Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Fordman Furniture still open?

-cs™

Comment

I guess Chloe was the only smart one not to work there..

She sure did drink alot of the coffee though

Comment

Originally posted by heavens_cry
        I guess Chloe was the only smart one not to work there..

She sure did drink alot of the coffee though
        probably why they didnt hire her, she'd drink all the inventory.

Comment

Question is who hasn't worked at The Talon?

-cs™

Comment

Originally posted by Shardz
            probably why they didnt hire her, she'd drink all the inventory.
            LOL..

Okay Chloe step away from the coffee machine.

I told you that we need some of that coffee for the customers, I am sorry Chloe but we are going to have to let you go. You drank all our coffee in 3 hours. I know we said free coffee for the employees, but we never thought anyone could do this.

Comment

I think it's initiation into smallville or something

Comment

My first reaction when Kara got the Talon job was, "Umm, do all the characters have to revert to pouring coffee for a living?"

Bigger question: How did the Talon hire her when she doesn't have any ID or anything like that? I mean, with Clark we know Lionel took care of everything (as revealed in "Lineage"), but at this point Lionel is MIA and Clark certainly wouldn't go to Lex to get a fake ID for Kara.

Maybe Oliver took care of it?

Comment

Shelby should take over the talon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                    My first reaction when Kara got the Talon job was, "Umm, do all the characters have to revert to pouring coffee for a living?"

Bigger question: How did the Talon hire her when she doesn't have any ID or anything like that? I mean, with Clark we know Lionel took care of everything (as revealed in "Lineage"), but at this point Lionel is MIA and Clark certainly wouldn't go to Lex to get a fake ID for Kara.

Maybe Oliver took care of it?
                    That's an excellent question! Kara's not registered anywhere. If anyone ever bothered to check on her, they'll immediately know something's fishy.
                    I don't think Oliver took care of that, since he doesn't know Clark's an alien, only that he's different and "drinks a lot of milk".
                    Anyway, maybe whomever manages the Talon realized he was facing Miss Sweet Corn, and assumed that she must be okay.

Comment

What I've noticed is that every woman in Clark's life (with the noted exception of Chloe) has worked at the Talon. Interesting, n'est pas?

Lex and Clark's little harem holding, is that it? Make the ladies serve them coffee and wear cute aprons? Hmmmm.

But yeah, I was all, wow Kara at the Talon, huh? Maybe now we'll find out who has been running it!

And I wondered how they are going to get Kara and ID and all that stuf too. Maybe Lana will pay for it with her 10 million bucks!

Comment

Re: Talon job

Originally posted by Shardz
                        So lets see. Lets count how many of the main characters have worked at the Talon.

Lana
                        Martha Kent
                        Lois
                        and now Kara.
                        who's next?

i think part of the training process is that Clark needs to learn how to use the cappuccino machine.

ROFL! So right! I guess the Talon is really the official get-started/hang-out of Smallville

Comment

actually, thats not true. chloe did work at the talon. that one day that clark worked there he ran off to save the day and gave chloe his apron and she took over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                            actually, thats not true. chloe did work at the talon. that one day that clark worked there he ran off to save the day and gave chloe his apron and she took over for him.
                            hahaha! True

Comment

Maybe Kara should ask Lana for 'latte' lessons?

On another note, how far do you think the distance between the Daily Planet and the Talon is? I'm trying to make a fan fiction and include both places... and we don't want the Intern to arrive at the DP with cold coffee, now do we? LOL

Comment

Isn't it supposed to be a 2-3 hr drive from Smallville to Metropolis? So like 150 miles (assuming most of the way would be around 60MPH)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎