No announcement yet.

Talon job

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talon job

So lets see. Lets count how many of the main characters have worked at the Talon.

Lana
    Martha Kent
    Lois
    and now Kara.
    who's next?

i think part of the training process is that Clark needs to learn how to use the cappuccino machine.

Remember that Clark worked there for one day while Lana was running the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeburial
      Remember that Clark worked there for one day while Lana was running the place.
      talk about whipped......

Comment

Its like there is tremendous amount of writing gravity in the talon.
        Does everyone 2nd episode, need a comment in a talon coffee episode about a fotw?

Comment

Yup, Clark did work at the Talon at one point.

Comment

The last scene of the episode was good, but Kara told Lex they were closed and that she didn't even work there until "as of tomorrow," yet she said she made a "lousy" cappuccino. Hello, you small dumb alien...You just said you don't work there, so how does she know she makes a lousy cappuccino if she's never touched a cappuccino machine?

Comment

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
              The last scene of the episode was good, but Kara told Lex they were closed and that she didn't even work there until "as of tomorrow," yet she said she made a "lousy" cappuccino. Hello, you small dumb alien...You just said you don't work there, so how does she know she makes a lousy cappuccino if she's never touched a cappuccino machine?
              Hahaha Epic fail!

Comment

^^^ It just shows how incompetent the writer of this episode is...LOL

Comment

Oh well. We are all human. We cant be at 100% every day of our lives.

Comment

Mmm "Talon job" sounds nice!

-cs™

Comment

I think it's part of her "blending In" I'm sure Calrk pulled some strings and got her a job there so that she would hopefully stay out of trouble. Clark is like Jonathon now so he wants her to learn responsibility and be able to fly under the radar so to speak. I really like how they showed that in this episode too where everything his parents told him he know has to try and explain to Kara. It would've been awesome if we had a seen at the end where Clark goes to visit Jonathons grave and makes a comment abotu how he gets it now.

Comment

Seriously everyone that comes to smallville gets a job at the talon.

Comment

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
                          She doesn't. She was just talking and making stuff up because Lex was asking her about her secret. It was just something she said instead of "Why yes, I am an alien with super powers."

Comment

Originally posted by Brizzle
                            Seriously everyone that comes to smallville gets a job at the talon.
                            SERIOUSLY!!! It's like The Talon is the only place to get a job at, lol!!

Comment

i think just for the fun of it lex should look into karas background and find she didnt get a citizenship

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎