Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex I faked my murder so fix it so I can come back to Clark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it was up to Lana she would have remained dead, Lex is the one that flew to China, to fix things, Lana on the other hand probably didn't want to remain dead and if Lex of all people could help her, I guess she could trust him enough to put it back together, now I'd be pissed too to fake a pregnancy too, I think the sad part is Lana truely loved Lex in some ways, and for Lex to go that extreme, Lana wasn't safe, and what she did was the only way out. And now that she can have a somewhat normal life, she knows she'll have that with clark haha well no more secrets right lol can't wait whats hiding beneath all that sweetness. i still love clana but it will be interesting what the writers have out for them

Comment

This whole situation makes no sense.

1. Lex has so much pull, why not just implant her with a real child? Why put her on hormones?

2. Lana Lang is working with several people including but not limited to: Lex's security force, Lex's 33.1 lab security and doctors, someone who rigs car bombs, whoever was driving the ice-cream truck. ??? How is this possible?

3. Lana's "brilliant" plan makes it possible for her to kill Lex with no repercussions BUT it also allows Lex to kill her with no repercussions.

4. Yes Lex implanted Lana with a fake baby. But in every other way Lana is the goose that stuffed herself down this wolf's throat. She kissed him first. She initiated the Lexana lovemaking. She rebounded to him while still dating Clark. She is not innocent here. So NOW after attempting to kill Lex Luthor TWICE, she's putting her new life in his hands? Lex is the only thing standing between Lana and jail?! WTF!!!

Lana this is not the way to start your new "no secrets, no lies" life with Clark.

I do think though, that 10 Million is a good amount to fake your death, kill your husband and then build a new life with a new identity.

Her decision to lay low is a good one. But oh how I wish a tabloid would find out that the late Mrs. Lana Lang Luthor is in fact not dead but is hiding out at Senator Martha Kent's farmhouse with homewrecker Clark Kent. LOL!!! Juicy stuff.

Can't wait for Chloe and Jimmy to find out Lana's alive. Oh who am I kidding. They'll hug her and be happy for her.

ETA: It is true svsabbiesv that Lex is the one who offered to set up Lana's new life. But it doesn't make sense for her to set it up in Smallville. Set up your new life somewhere else and then come back to Smallville on your own power. Any change of mood and she's under Lex's thumb.
      Last edited by ginnyfan; 10-12-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I think Lex is playing all of them, like pawns... I mean imagine, Lex knows all about Lana's dealings.. He confronted Chloe, asking her what Lana planned (in a sense told Chloe Lana was still alive) He then brings Lana back to smallville... Lana doesn't want Chloe to know... Lex deals with everything so Lana remains a free woman, but questions her if Clark would still think she's worth it now that she's the one with secrets and Lies, then now there's Kara and links to Aliens and Clark's secret. Lex knows about the red ship. he wants to work with the Government again. He's now the honest man who had a religious experience... he wants to do nothing but right. He loved his wife so much he lets her get away with crimes so she can be with the man she wants to be with....Chloe will use her reporter insticts to discover what Lana is hiding because Lex wanted Chloe to know, Lana didn't, then of course she's all about the truth...

Could Lex be pinning everyone against eachother? Clark vs. Lana vs Chloe and through Kara in the mix... could this be a part of something grand Lex is planning?
        Last edited by aqgalaxy; 10-12-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

^Oh how I hope so. Lana would wish she were dead by the end of it. And it would all be her own silly doing.

*slaps forehead*

As far as Kara's secret goes... Clark would flip out just knowing Lana invited Lex Luthor to the farm. Why on earth would she do that KNOWING that there were two aliens living there. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
            ^Oh how I hope so. Lana would wish she were dead by the end of it. And it would all be her own silly doing.

*slaps forehead*

As far as Kara's secret goes... Clark would flip out just knowing Lana invited Lex Luthor to the farm. Why on earth would she do that KNOWING that there were two aliens living there. LOL!
            Precisely... and considering Lana's reaction to being broken up to... could Clark feel afraid to end the relationship with her, not because despite all that happens he forgivers her but he's afraid of her exposing him and Kara?

Comment

Lex claims his 'archrival of Superman' status this year. Whatever lingering love he has for Lana, or need for Clark's approval, will melt away by season's end. He was saved from certain death, and now his belief in his own destiny has been reignited like never before. He's said it before, that he senses that he was spared death for some unknown reason. If Lana, Clark, Chloe and anyone else in SV can be used to further his quest for that destiny, he will play them all like well-tuned violins.

I would expect nothing less from Superman's nemesis.

Comment

Her decision to lay low is a good one. But oh how I wish a tabloid would find out that the late Mrs. Lana Lang Luthor is in fact not dead but is hiding out at Senator Martha Kent's farmhouse with homewrecker Clark Kent. LOL!!! Juicy stuff.
                Do I hear a political scandal that Lex can use to gain Martha's Senate seat?

Comment

No surprising. Throughout the seasons, Lana has always depend on someone to get her out of her messes. Why a woman who hates Lex Luthor to death asks for his help is beyond me, but hey, this is Lana. I wouldn't be surprised if the minute Clark doesn't pay enough attention to her, she goes back to Lex or some new, random guy.

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
                    I think Lana asked Lex to come to the farm, because she wanted to handle their business on "home turf", as it were. Since she's now living with Clark, it only makes sense she'd feel safer there, than at the Mansion with all its cameras and twisted secrets. In effect, it seemed as though Lana's attitude was "I will no longer be yours to control. I want out, and I will not be paid off or insulted...period". It's like she was finally standing up to him...about time, too, in my opinion.
                    Yes. It's obvious she wants no record of Lex covering up her crime. My question is what happened to that $10 million? Did she use it all up already? Or is she going to be rich from now on? Also, now that her crime is covered up, will she immediately reveal her existence to Chloe? After all, she did go to the carnival with Clark, so she's not worried about hiding her identity.

Comment

*slaps forehead*

She's stupid alright!!!This girl has no morality what so ever,she's sick,she needs therapy.She's a robber,kidnapper,probably a murderer and most of all she's a great manipulator!!!

Comment

The thing that really bothers me is how an innocent man died in prison so Lex who never killed her to begin with can go free. That is what Clark should really have a problem with. If letting somone as tainted as Lionel die in prison started giving Lex 2nd thoughts in Covenant about continuing with the charge, then an innocent man like the one who took the blame for Lana's "murder" actually dying in jail should be reprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          The thing that really bothers me is how an innocent man died in prison so Lex who never killed her to begin with can go free. That is what Clark should really have a problem with. If letting somone as tainted as Lionel die in prison started giving Lex 2nd thoughts in Covenant about continuing with the charge, then an innocent man like the one who took the blame for Lana's "murder" actually dying in jail should be reprehensible.
                          That man CHOSE to take money to do so. He's not innocent.

Comment

Yeah, he got a lot of money for taking the blame. And he didn't expect to live - he had cancer, remember?

Comment

Limi....Oh that makes it alright..He has cancer..did you read that before you posted it?

talk about heartless.

Comment

I don't beleave what I'm ready!!!The man was sick,he was going to died anyway.So,it's okay if he dies in jail for a crime that he never committed?Wow!!!Now I understand why Lana has so much fans!!!How heartless,you are folks!!!This is defenetly WRONG!
                                Last edited by Sweetie; 10-17-2007, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎