Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex I faked my murder so fix it so I can come back to Clark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex I faked my murder so fix it so I can come back to Clark.

I find it intersesting the Lana had the nerve to steal the clone, fake her on death, steal 10 million dollars from Lex then demands he fix all the problems she created her self.

I find it interesting that even after all that Lana has done she can't let go of Lex. Some might say she's just trying get her life back. I think she needs him to keep her evil edge. She could have taled to him on the phone or met with someone else at his office she didn't have to meet with him.

Does Lana have a underlying need to have Lex around? Is he the inspriation for her evil edge. Don't get me wrong I think she has plenty of evil on her own, he just brings that side of her out so well.

Actually, it was Lex who offered to put everything back the way it was before she and him got involved. It's Lex's way of manipulating the situation, in an attempt to get back into everyone's good graces.

Comment

Welcone to Lanaville

Comment

I think after all Lex has done (specifically just to Lana, not including all the other stuff), dropping the $10 million and fixing her life is the least he could do.

I don't know about you guys.. but if someone made me believe I had a miscarriage.. $10 million would be the list of his worries.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
          I think after all Lex has done (specifically just to Lana, not including all the other stuff), dropping the $10 million and fixing her life is the least he could do.

I don't know about you guys.. but if someone made me believe I had a miscarriage.. $10 million would be the list of his worries.
          That is not the point. Lex doesn't care about the money, and yes he offered to fix her life and I have no problem with that. He even offered her more money. What I do have a problem with is Lana's reaction to his offer. "No Lex. I don't want your stinking money. I don't want to be assosiated with you or your stupid money anymore!" That would have been fine, if she had really ment it. She wants to cut off all her ties from Lex, but apparently can't part with his money. Who needs $10 million to escape? That is a whole lot of money. Which she deserves, yes. But she could at least admit that she isn't too good for Lex' money.

Also, why does she feel the need to see Lex in person to be told that everything has been taken care off. Like it was mentioned above, she could have talked to him on the phone, or with one of hiss associates at his office, or simply taken care of it via e-mail. Why did she have to invite her ex-husband into her current lover's house, while she is baking her current lover an apple pie, just to hear from Lex what she could have heared over the phone? I think she just wanted to rub the whole thing in Lex' face. "Oh, look at me now Lex. I am with the man I really love, we are so happy and idylic, all we do is good things. Can't you see it? I'm baking him an apple pie. Unlike you, Lex, who is so pathetic and without anybody to love, Clark and I are so very blisfully happy. Take that you bald freak! Oh, and by the way I want nothing to do with you or your money ever again!"

Comment

Actually, I think Lex had no choice but to meet with Lana in person because after all that happened she's probably stopped using her cell phone and e-mail accounts. Also, she knows Lex wouldn't dare try and pull anything in the sanctity of the Kent Farm, especially when he wishes to redeem himself in anyway he can.

Comment

He said, he got her message. So, obviously she called him.

Comment

Lana is so amazing. I thought the main reason she married Lex was to protect Clark. She cant possibly have cared that much for being pregnant.

Lana is soo perfect, its like she's an angel. She later leaves Lex..fakes her own death..steals his money. To protect Clark?

Am i getting this right or do i sense contradictions

Comment

I'm actually peturbed that she invited lex to come to the kent farm. I was shocked the Lex had the gall to walk into the kent's house w/o even knocking I was like WTF.. Then I heard it was all Lana's doing... a double shot of WTF over here please my first ones gone.. I mean why not ANYWHERE ELSE.. I understand the not going to the mansion but please.. why alone.. I thought her and clark weren't keeping any secrets.

The stealing money thing.. I don't think that's half as important as the documents he said she stole, and the clone .. if anyone deserved to own that it's Lana.. It does actually cost money to start over. False documents and then trying to cover up a paper trail like that. And trying to make sure your not sold out is pretty difficult when it Lex you're hiding from.. I think she got off cheap.. Plus who knows when she when have been able to work again and I don't see why she should have to live hand to mouth..

But to have him meet her at Clarks house disrespect's Clark. Did she even ask/tell him the whats and the whys?

Comment

NEEDS MOAR LANA!

Comment

^That is so true!

Comment

Um...

*sarcasm*

Comment

Hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                            Lana is so amazing. I thought the main reason she married Lex was to protect Clark. She cant possibly have cared that much for being pregnant.

Lana is soo perfect, its like she's an angel. She later leaves Lex..fakes her own death..steals his money. To protect Clark?

Am i getting this right or do i sense contradictions
                            I will tell you what the averaged people of smallville will think...

Lana faked her pregnancy to marry Lex, to obviously steal his money. She faked her death meaning Lex caught on to her plot and forced him to go to jail. and she would return as if to collect.

Lex decided not to press charges and stuff and letting Lana off the hook. It becomes known she has 10 million of his money and that she's living with her ex-boyfriend Clark Kent...

Which would give the impression that Clark was in on it from the begining and that he and Lana planned all of this so they can live a life together wealthy and all...

and the average people will feel sorry for Lex because he still loves Lana so much he lets her wrong him...

Comment

I think Lana asked Lex to come to the farm, because she wanted to handle their business on "home turf", as it were. Since she's now living with Clark, it only makes sense she'd feel safer there, than at the Mansion with all its cameras and twisted secrets. In effect, it seemed as though Lana's attitude was "I will no longer be yours to control. I want out, and I will not be paid off or insulted...period". It's like she was finally standing up to him...about time, too, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎