Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Clark tell Kara about Jimmy being Chloe's boyfriend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Clark tell Kara about Jimmy being Chloe's boyfriend?

When he saw that Kara was interested in Jimmy, why didn't he tell her that Chloe and Jimmy were dating? Instead he commented on her heat vision, and how that's happened to him. He just seemed surprised that Jimmy set off Kara's heat vision.
    Last edited by Jory; 10-11-2007, 11:26 PM.

Because he has no room to talk about pining over someone he can't have.

Comment

because he doesnt know Kara is turned on by Jimmy. He just assumed she couldnt control her powers, hence the watermelon lesson scene

Comment

Originally posted by Shardz
        because he doesnt know Kara is turned on by Jimmy. He just assumed she couldnt control her powers, hence the watermelon lesson scene

Except Kara asks how she can relate to him, and points out Jimmy. Clark then says "Jimmy?!" In a surprised tone, and doesn't say, wait a minute he's already got a girlfriend.

Comment

Why didn't Clark tell Kara...

I *know* why. Clark's got it figured - Lana was wrong for him from the start. He figures Kara will break Chloe and Jimmy up and then he can make his move on Chloe.
          Now if only the writers will write it that way I'll be a happy Smallville fan!

Comment

Re: Why didn't Clark tell Kara...

Originally posted by redtee
            I *know* why. Clark's got it figured - Lana was wrong for him from the start. He figures Kara will break Chloe and Jimmy up and then he can make his move on Chloe.

Don't we wish!!!!

I think Clark just didn't have enough time to mention it...he could tell her heat vision was kicking in..

Comment

Re: Re: Why didn't Clark tell Kara...

Originally posted by AndiGirl
              Don't we wish!!!!

I think Clark just didn't have enough time to mention it...he could tell her heat vision was kicking in..
              Which means she was getting turned on by Jimmy... he did it with that teacher.. so he knows Kara was getting the hots for Jimmy

I thought that too at first

Comment

Re: Why didn't Clark tell Kara...

In your dreams
                TPTB hate Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by svtwamedfan05
                  Because he has no room to talk about pining over someone he can't have.
                  I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                    I agree 100%.

Except when Bart was hitting on Chloe (in "Justice"), he quickly interjected and said that Chloe had a boyfriend. So why not tell Kara that Jimmy had a girlfriend?

Comment

I have no answer fot this. It seemd very odd.

Comment

kara was nowhere near as forward as bart

Comment

Clark was also still a little leary about what Bart was doing given his past.

Comment

It's tricky. Clark should have said something because Chloe is his best friend and he wants to see her happy.

But Kara is his long last cousin and I don't think he wanted to hurt her feelings. From the looks of how things played out it looked like Kara knew that Jimmy and Chloe were together. But that really should have been adressed more clearly.

Comment

Part of her training is behaving properly. It isn't proper to hit on someone else's BF or GF. A lesson Clark knew in season one but seemed to have forgotten in season six when he helped Lana cheat on ehr husband, but I digress.

Clark should have spoken up on Chloe's behalf since JO is currently off limits. Why shoudl it hurt Kara's feelings anyway? She has to behave properly in human society. Great friend you are Clark. ANd he did understand it was JO who sparked the heat vision, inexplicable though that may be.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎