Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 51.54%
  • No

63 48.46%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Originally posted by ginnyfan

Sure he took a glance at Kara. She's beautiful. But he went upstairs with Chloe.
    Do you think any guy would object to going to a girl's bedroom, even though he's making eyes at a "hotter" girl?

Jimmy's character is not the "chick magnet" type of Character. Of course when a good looking young lady is checking him out he is going to be a little out of place and "star struck".

I think love will win over lust. But he should becareful because lust is one of the 7 deadly sins.

I liked Chimmy, and now don't care for Jimmy much. This episode really hurt his character ( to me), I thought he'd wait until/ if he and Chloe broke up before pursuing a relationship with Kara. I'm disappointed to see that didn't happen, and he was eyeing Kara all episode.

I hate that this is another way of crapping on Chloe, since they have her boyfriend being hot for the new "hot girl". I gues TPTB believe that Chloe is a dog. Sad.

Forum Regular australian infected's Avatar
    Why is it every episode with jimmy in it sucks???

Jimmy is great. AA is a great actor, I loved how he impersonated Grant. Very funny. I thnk Kara would appriciate him more than Chloe.

why would chloe take jimmy upstairs after he looked at kara that way? chloe needs to stand up for herself NOW!!

Originally posted by Minela
    Jimmy was cute. He helped Chloe land a front page article. He had to practically drag her to Smallville away from her "filing stories".
    To a meteor freak story... pretty sure that's the last thing Chloe wanted to do.

The Karimmy action was the stupidest thing I've seen on Smallville in a long ass time. So forced it wasn't even funny.

Yeah, I like Jimmy. I would enjoy seeing him dump Chloe and get together with Kara.

I feel horrible for Chloe, she can't just be happy for a season lol I guess that would be last year haha I know you have to show interest but wow he totally forgot Chloe was there, and then what, hey chloe lets go upstairs so I can think of hot chick while having s*x. ahhh so not fair for Chloe.

Yeah i like him

You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. Kara looked sad for a reason. Chloe and Jimmy were so obviously and blissfully a couple. LOL!

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
    He eyes another girl while his girl friend is in front of him... and then licks his lips...

He's a pig!
    #1: I think this Jimmy is starting to be like iconic Jimmy.

#2: So, you are mad that Jimmy looked @ Kara, but yet you want a chlark kiss while both Clark and Chloe have a *real* couple..yeah, very mature of you

I have enjoyed Jimmy's character for a while now (not just in this episode)....although he needs to work on his "reaction" time....I swear it felt like a good 10 minutes of him sitting in his car as he was being frozen lol

Originally posted by fxrsteve
    Looks like Jimmy is looking to upgrade
    OH SCHNITT!!!

Originally posted by Minela
    All of the Chlarkers who didn't like Chimmy have no place to complain. They were more than happy believing Chloe would leave Jimmy the second Clark took some interest in her. People were saying that he wasn't good enough for Chloe, and that she obviously doesn't love him and that he loves her more than she likes him. Jimmy didn't do anything bad. He was just looking.

Yeah, she'd drop Jimmy like a bad habit if Clark even hinted at the chance of a relationship.

Kara is SMOKING HOT, I'd look too if she was gazing at me like that.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast