Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Jimmy after watching Fierce

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree that Jimmy and Chloe were shown to not have chemistry. Chemistry is, I suppose, a matter of perception.

I think Chloe has received that kind of look from Jimmy quite often. She's given him that kind of look a few times, toward the end of Season 6.

Jimmy noticed chemistry between Clark and Chloe and also took note of how much time they spent together. I don't know if he saw an exchange of glances. Clark let Jimmy know that whatever he thought he saw was way off base. Strong friendship, nothing more.

I do think it's interesting to note the difference between Chloe's reaction to Jimmy looking at Kara vs. Chloe's reaction to Clark grinning at Lois during the dunk tank scene in Facade.

So either Chloe doesn't perceive a threat in Jimmy's glance at Kara, OR Chloe's not as territorial over Jimmy as she is over Clark. I'm gonna say it's the first one. But... it's up to interpretation I suppose.

But I do agree that to use Jimmy's look at Kara as evidence that the writers are crapping on Chloe is not fair.

Comment

• Poor Chloe stupid Kara! Lets kill off Lana and have Chlark I mean seriously it is about time.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverine316
        I kind of don't blame Jimmy staring at Kara. I mean it really is embarassing for Chloe when she is in the same scene as Kara. Kara looks like a supermodel and Chloe looks like a different species.
        And this sounds like the "Ginger or Maryann?" debate, or (WKRP In Cincinnati) "Jennifer or Bailey?"

Uh, for the judges....Maryann and Bailey any day. A super (no pun intended) model so full of herself is no match for a real woman any day.

Kneel before Chloe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Jor-El

Kneel before Chloe!
          No I think I'll stay standing... thanks.

Chimmy forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by aqgalaxy
            He eyes another girl while his girl friend is in front of him... and then licks his lips...

He's a pig!
            Oh come on. He's a red blooded guy. He's going to notice stuff like that. Maybe he should have avoided the licking of the lips part. But Chloe pretty much did the same thing to him in Crimson & other episodes when she thought about Clark and wanted to be with Clark while she was with Jimmy. The main difference is that Kara was around Jimmy when Chloe was around and Clark wasn't in front of her (when she had those thoughts) when Jimmy was. Both Chloe & Jimmy were attracted to someone else without telling the other. The main thing is that Jimmy may actually take his attraction for Kara further along than Chloe ever did with what she has for Clark.

I don't know about what they're doing with Chloe this season. Maybe they will have her expose Lana's crime to Clark so she could get back at Jimmy by being with Clark after he rejects Lana.

Comment

• I still liked him, even if he wasn't being too considerate this episode.

Comment

• I'm just not that crazy about Jimmy. He gets on my nerves sometimes. His scene where he offers up "dessert" in Subterranean still makes my skin crawl.

Comment

• I thought Chloe and Jimmy was a cute couple at first, but here lately not so much.I mean if she wasn't helping Clark,she was trying to keep a good name at the DP.Plus whenever Jimmy tried to reach out to Chloe , she usually would get distant ,probably because of her power.

So I think when Jimmy saw Kara he thought wow a beautiful girl (not saying that Chloe isn't beautiful ) and possibly no personal drama attached.lol

So maybe they need a break from each other.

Comment

• no

Comment

• I like Jimmy's character, even though they did make him look like quite the jerk in this episode with the way he was eyeing Kara in front of Chloe. Still, that was just a momentary bump in the road for Chimmy. The real obstacles had to wait, and are still coming, in Season 8.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎