Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lex Know?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't know his secret. He knows Clark is different, but can only begin to imagine how.

Comment

About the chisel, we gotta keep in mind that even though it dented, Lex saw that hitting Clark with it did hurt him (though that was because Martha exposed him to Kryptonite), so pulling the shrapnel out of him disproved any suspicion there. In fact, all of Lex's suspicons of him have been disproved one way or another. The closest I think Lex ever got to learning the secret, outside the obvious times he did learn but had his memory erased, was in Season 4's "Blank" when he bluffed to Clark about the cave walls being about him and Clark's accidental revelation of the hidden room. After Fierce, I feel that Lex may actually be focused on a Kryptonian invasion that Nam-Ek, Atheyer, Brainiac, and Zod essentially implied within him during their times on Earth, and that the invasion will be led by the dialogue-referenced Kal-El of Krypton. As a matter of fact, Lex may be under the assumption that the man whom stole his Kryptonian Stone of Fire, was in the caves when the second meteor shower hit, and resembled Clark during the 33.1 raid in "Justice" is Kal-El; as Clark had alibis each of those times. Lex knows Kal-El can't bleed (he's seen Clark bleeding and injured on quite a few occasions), is Kryptonian, and could be involved in an imminent invasion (that of which he suspects Kara may be a warning of). This kinda helps how he'll see Kal-El and Clark as two different people in the time period after the show finishes, along with that aspect that Kal-El/Superman is/will-be the only super hero to perform his duties without a mask, so naturally Lex will assume he has no normal life and couldn't possibly be Clark after all the disproving elements he'd seen (bleeding, exposure to Kryptonite without weakening, etc., etc.).

Comment

I think he knows Clark has "special abilities" (or is at least highly certain of the fact), but does he know he's an alien from Krypton? No, I don't think so...and he shouldn't, right? Otherwise, Clark's going to have to come up with a brand new disguise.
        Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 10-16-2007, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎