Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this one -

Chloe: How much a blunt trauma do you think a stapler to the back of the head would cause?

Comment

Lex: Are you a savior or a warning?

Comment

Lex to that government guy (loosely translated cause I don't remember exactly what he said):

"Aren't we on the same side?"

Comment

Lana: I don't want your money

Lex: Should I assume that excludes the 10 million you skillfully siphoned out from under me?

Comment

Shelby: WOOF!

Kara: Get back to me when you can fly farm boy.

Comment

Kara to Clark: "You mean did I screw up like you kep expecting me to. I'm sorry if I - I was a little busy saving Jimmy's life. I thought you'd be proud of me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My favorite lines:-
                This one is far by the most classic of all!!!!
                Chloe: How much a blunt trauma do you think a stapler to the back of the head would cause?

Then again this is classic:-
                Kara: "Me? Get back to me when you can fly earth boy."

Then this is classic:

Kara to Clark: "You mean did I screw up like you kep expecting me to. I'm sorry if I - I was a little busy saving Jimmy's life. I thought you'd be proud of me."

But there were so many classic lines, I really especially liked when the melen exploded on Clark....we can now name him "MELON BOY" LOL LOL LOL

See you next week for "CURE" - The dueling "SUPERMEN'S" LOL LOL(Dean Cain has it going on!!!!!!
                Angel's Deception!!!!!!

Comment

Jimmy: Mr. Gabriel, Jimmy Olsen...
                  Grant: Right, Panda boy...good
                  Jimmy: Polar bear actually

The whole scene was hilarious!

Comment

Kara: Hi
                    Lana: Hi

Lex: I don’t suppose I can ask you to somehow see that every horrible thing I did was because I truly do love you.

Lana: No, you can’t ask that

Comment

Grant: Listen, Chloster, hustle down to Smallville. Take panda boy with you. Get the scoop on our ice princess before any of the other papers, and you might just get to follow in your cousin's foot steps.

That whole scene was hilarious...but I really love how Grant has these nicknames for his "cousin reporters" I guess Lois is "L", Chloe is "Chloster", and Jimmy is Panda Boy...I'm lovin' it!

Comment

Why did Grant call Jimmy Panda boy?

Comment

Coz he looks like a panda.

Comment

LoL...no, because Grant's a fast talking smart aleck!

Jimmy left on assignment to take photos of polar bears...since the job isn't what Grant Gabriel would consider "exciting" he seems to think it's panda bears he took photos of. Thus, Jimmy is now Panda Boy.

Comment

Oh!

Comment

just for pure cheesetastic fun the line "put a mug on that melon" wins, hands down. I laughed so hard I almost didn't hear the next stuff. God, how many times do you think Welling had to say that? If Rosenbaum was on set that say, I bet it was 1,000 at least!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎