This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was more and less like this:

Kara to Clark: "you´re not human"

Kara to Clark: "If you think your destiny is here in the farm growing old with Lana, you´re fooling yourself"

definetely my 2 favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      Coz he looks like a panda.
      yeah maybe that's why.... i cant help it his image (as a panda) in my head is too funny

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        From the Director's Cut:

Clark: This is definitely not blending in.

Kara: You mean undercover?

Clark: Yes, exactly, and this is....not covered.

Classic Clark Kent

Comment

Lex (To Kara) : It's ok. Your secret's safe with me. I've already protected you, just like I would have protected others close to me if they had been honest with me ...

That was great right there

Comment

Favorite Fierce Quotes

1) Clark: Remind me to thank my mother. Before Kara, I had no idea what she and my dad went through.

Lana: You turned out well. Clark, don't you think you're being a little hard on Kara?

Clark: Lana, I'm trying to help her. Kara didn't grow up here. She has no idea what could happen if someone saw her using her abilities. And right now, she's about a fireball away from lighting up the whole town.

Lana: This is how you've had to live your whole life, isn't it -- hiding?

Clark: No, adjusting. And sooner or later, Kara's got to figure out how to do the same thing.

Lana: Clark, your parents trusted you enough to live your life and find that balance on your own. Don't you think Kara deserves the same chance? You don't have to be too hard on yourself. Something tells me that you are never going to understand the heart of a teenage girl, whether she's from Krypton or Kansas.

Clark: All the conversations that I imagined having with you about my powers -- This was not one of them. I can't believe I ever worried that you wouldn't understand.

Lana: Looks like you don't know me as well as you thought you did.

2) Kara: Clark, I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you.

Clark: For once, I'm not. You saved me. And even though it's not the way I would have done it, I know that you need to figure out how to use your abilities your own way.

Kara: Does that mean you're gonna stop trying to tell me what to do?

Clark: Probably not. Isn't that what family's for?

3) Clark: Our language. You're one of us now.

Kara: "Us"? Kal-El... Clark... you're not human, no matter how much you want to be. We can harvest corn and we can pump mochas all we want, but it's not gonna make us one of them.

Clark: I may have been born on another planet, Kara, but Earth is my home. Everyone I love, everyone I care about is here. It's where I belong.

Kara: What about in 50 years? Look, we both know what's gonna happen to everyone that you love. I'm sorry, but if you think you can just spend your life hiding here on the farm and growing old with Lana... you're fooling yourself.

4) Lex Luthor & Kara Kent:

Lex: Tell me it's not too late for a cappuccino.

Kara: Um, sorry. We're closed.

Lex: Even for the owner?

Kara: Technically, I don't even work here yet -- at least not until tomorrow. I just came down to pick up the bag that I left.

Lex: I want to thank you for saving my life. I know it was you at the river.

Kara: I think you have me confused with someone else.

Lex: You ripped the roof off my car.

Kara: You must have been through a terrible ordeal.

Lex: You were there. It's okay. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Your secret's safe with me. I've already protected you, like I would have protected others close to me if they would have told me the truth. This time, I'm hoping to change all that. I just need you to be honest with me.

Kara: Look, I'm sorry, Mr. Luthor. The only secret I've got is that I make a lousy cappuccino. It's probably not the best thing to confess to your boss, huh?

Lex: Twice I've been pulled back from the brink of death, and both times it was by a member of the Kent family. I'm not a man who believes in coincidences. Sooner or later, I'll find out the truth. Are you a savior? Or are you a warning?
            Last edited by tibbit78; 10-20-2008, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Grant:...don't take it out on my eardrums...

He's just told Lois that she can't cover a rock concert in New York and then he calls her 'L', and from the above quote you can tell he's riled her up into chewing his ear off. He's even holding the phone further away from his ear as he continues to talk.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎