Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, no. 4.59 does not = 4.75

They're fluctuating in the same way as last year so far, and until now have been higher than last year's ratings. Heck, we might even end up with the same or better in finals if we're lucky.

Comment

Wow...so the rating actually increased from last week. Not to mention they got 5 million viewers for the second half of the show. Not bad at all.

Comment

YAY we went up 190k

Comment

This is pretty surprising, to be perfectly honest. Fierce really didn't look to be a great episode going in, I'm kind of surprised that the ratings increased that much. With Dean Cain next week, there might be an outside chance of breaking 5 million again.

Comment

Bizarro and Kara both started the season off with great mythos-centric episodes, I don't find the increase surprising at all. Now lots of people get annoyed with filler so I can't say if next week has a possibility of going up, but with Dean Cain coming on, it is definitely a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              Now lots of people get annoyed with filler so I can't say if next week has a possibility of going up, but with Dean Cain coming on, it is definitely a possibility.
              I hope that he causes the ratings to break 5 mil, because it would give Al/Miles the incentive to use his character again. I love Dean Cain and I think a lot of people still like him from L&C, so hopefully he is brought back.

Comment

Wow - considering all the carping about Clana, the episode did very well. Hitting 5 million in the second half of the hour is excellent. Here's to hoping it remains a solid season.

Comment

tHIS episode wasnt good like the first 2, so i'm kinda shocked about the ratings, but like me there are plenty of hardcore smallville fans.

Thanks for the good ratings.

Comment

Not, bad. 4.75 million is better than I was expecting. I wonder if it was because ppl liked what they saw the last two weeks and spread the word, ppl found out about the guest star and LV in a bikini, or the return of C/Lana (btw, last year's heavily promoted as Clana ep. "Trespass" had a very similar 4.74 million).

--

I hope the CW does a good job w/promoting next week's guest star, so we can hopefully see an increase next week even though "Fierce" wasn't that well received.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                      Wow - considering all the carping about Clana, the episode did very well. Hitting 5 million in the second half of the hour is excellent. Here's to hoping it remains a solid season.
                      Fierce increased in the ratings that's why this thread is so quiet.

Comment

yeah ALL those males, tuned in to see Kara's bikini.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                          yeah ALL those males, tuned in to see Kara's bikini.LOL
                          If it makes you feel better.

But Clana was the most heavily pimped for this ep regarding the trailer.

Trailers lure in the casual viewers more than anything else.

Comment

Final Ratings

Smallville
                            - 4.819 million viewers
                            - 2.9/5 HH
                            - 1.9/5 A18-49
                            - 2.1/7 A18-34

Supernatural
                            - 3.164 million viewers
                            - 1.9/3 HH
                            - 1.1/3 A18-49
                            - 1.1/3 A18-34

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
                            Kara................4.59 million*
                            Fierce..............4.82 million*

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.86 million
                            Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 10-12-2007, 04:05 PM.

Comment

"Fierce" 4.82 mil.,

Comment

I'm really happy about the ratings for this week. I wonder how many pages this thread would have if the ratings dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎