Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? hated it ? what did you think about Fierce??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really good episode

Comment

• This was another cool episode from my favorite show on television today. Kara ripped the door off the car that Jimmy was in with no problem. It was a good thing she followed him out there. Her infatuation with Jimmy at the time ended up saving his life. I knew Clark was going to start taking it easy on Kara once they were in the hospital. Clark had asked Kara if anyone saw you use your powers, and she sarcastically responded saying, "I'm sorry, I was too busy trying to save Jimmy's life. I thought you would be proud of me." Towards the end, Kara took those girls out in no time flat. The best part was when she flew towards that one girl and flip kicked her in the face, knocking her into the wall. Great episode!

Comment

• 1/10! My first ever 1! I hated this episode, and I mean hated it! Kara Kent makes me depressed!

Comment

• ^ITA. It was a crappy episode. However, I did learn the three first things, a female alien does after arriving on Earth;

1) Watch Beauty and the Geek.

2) Watch Project Runway.

3) Enter a beauty contest.

(That's what Kara said she had done, in the start of the episode and what she did in it.) Because, as we all know, there's nothing more important for a newely arrived alien (like.. I don't know.. Study their culture (not popular culture) and learn human costums (the information, she's said to have gained from her ship's computor was from like 1985-86. Lots has happened since), build up your false background and memorize it), then to do just that. I also found it funny, that she's able to pass herself off as "Kara Kent, daugther of Jonathan Kent's brother" (which, everyone in Smallville, should know, he didn't have), without anyone in Smallville reacting to it.

(I also can't help, to notice.. That Kara sure have gotten over the destruction of Krypton, her friends and family, this soon.)
          Last edited by jon-el87; 12-26-2009, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• It was a ok episode.Liked how kara joined the BP and how lana came back.But the plot was the weak

Comment

• Am doing a marathon re watching. This episode is just as bad the 2nd. or 3rd. time around. Really painful viewing except for Clark.

Comment

• Umm... oops. So I was wrong, and I realize now that THIS was the episode where Lana came back into Clark's life, LOL. It really was a pretty sweet scene, honestly, even coming from someone who SOOOOOOO wanted Clark to move on from the continual roller coaster that had been Clana. The Kara/Weather Girls/Beauty Pageant plot was totally ridiculous, though. I didn't really care for that AT ALL. Jimmy got to be involved in the plot a little more, which was cool, but it was obvious that he was already attracted to Kara, even while still in a relationship with Chloe, which set up a lot of drama further down the road. The moment when Lex confronted Kara was pretty darkly telling of what was coming between the two of them further down the road in Season 7. But yeah... this episode barely gets a 2 out of 10 random time capsules for being an episode that I wish could be erased from my memory, LOL...

Comment

• The people who think Clana is romantic also thinks Alex Forest is the perfect woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
                    3) Enter a beauty contest.
                    Looking back at my comment, eight years later, I really overreacted to this. Why wouldn't she enter the beauty pagent? She's a young woman, who has just arrived in town and doesn't know anyone. And here is now a local event for women her age. By entering, she not only gets involved in a local event, but also interacts with other young women her age (meaning, she has a chance to make some friends in this town).

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎