Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just watched it again and i realized i really don't like that one girl who was left for dead in that lake by her mom. i don't like her accent. by the way did anyone see that grilled cheese that thing was burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      Perhaps you'll like her once you see The Kids are All Right. There is a great reveal about her in that one.
      Nope. I didn't like her in this one either!! I still don't like her. But then again, I have never been fan of the assertive/aggressive women in movies/TV especially if they think they are better then the leading man. And it IRRITATED the crap out of me that she saved Sam's butt in the last epi. Sammy doesn't need a woman to fight his battles for him he is way more important than she could ever be!!! I just can't stand chicks who "save" guys, I don't like that overly-aggressive "I'm super capable" attitude. I can remember specifically in The Thomas Crown Affair I could not stand Renee Russo's character. She was too self-assured and thought she was smarter than Pierce Brosnan's chracter. I hate chicks like that. I just want to knock them down a peg or two!!!! What can I say. I would just be perfectly happy if no women were ever on this show. (well except for the weekly side characters) But as far as any continuous leading roles. I just wish it was all men......*shrugs*

But I do have more to say on this epi later!!!
      Last edited by SweetOne; 07-23-2008, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
        Nope. I didn't like her in this one either!! I still don't like her. But then again, I have never been fan of the assertive/aggressive women in movies/TV especially if they think they are better then the leading man. And it IRRITATED the crap out of me that she saved Sam's butt in the last epi. Sammy doesn't need a woman to fight his battles for him he is way more important than she could ever be!!! I just can't stand chicks who "save" guys, I don't like that overly-aggressive "I'm super capable" attitude. I can remember specifically in The Thomas Crown Affair I could not stand Renee Russo's character. She was too self-assured and thought she was smarter than Pierce Brosnan's chracter. I hate chicks like that. I just want to knock them down a peg or two!!!! What can I say. I would just be perfectly happy if no women were ever on this show. (well except for the weekly side characters) But as far as any continuous leading roles. I just wish it was all men......*shrugs*

But I do have more to say on this epi later!!!
        wow, tell us how you really feel hon! LOL

I can understand that. A lot of people did have problems with Ruby saving Sam's (very cute) butt, and also with the girls being so agressive. So does that mean you didn't like Ava (before she went evil, I mean?), cause she wasn't agressive at all and Sam had to keep saving her.

Can't wait to hear what else you have to say about the ep, especially a certain line that I bet you loved (*hint* it's about Dean...THE Dean heh).

Comment

Ok well, those kids were pretty scary!! And I was surprised how many times they showed the changling's faces. Normally one time or maybe two scares a show but there were many times in that one!!

Ok, Dean Winchester. He must be the sexiest man alive!!! Now I'm sure you know Teri that I am so obsessed with certain...things......that well, I HATE sleazy!Dean and I pretty much don't like any reference on the show about him liking another chick. I have certain...er...ideas about that. So when I knew that he was going to see some chick that he wanted to hook up with, I was thinking I would hate any scenes with them together or any referneces that the child might be his.

HOWEVER, I actually liked that whole storyline. It was supercute when you see the little boy and he acts and looks JUST.LIKE.DEAN!! Whew and those women check out Dean That was so funny. He saw them got freaked out and ran away... I was a little doubtful that kid would actually talk like he did, I mean some of the stuff he said no kid I know would ever say!!!

As a whole, I thought his "bonding" with the kid was really sweet. I'm just glad he wasn't actually the father. His life is on the road with his brother. I wouldn't want anything holding him back from that.

Oh yes, and the comment. "THE Dean. the best night of my life Dean" was great!! Like Dean could be anything else but the best night of anyone's life!! That woman sure was lucky!!!

So did I say everything you expected me too?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
            Ok, Dean Winchester. He must be the sexiest man alive!!! Now I'm sure you know Teri that I am so obsessed with certain...things......that well, I HATE sleazy!Dean and I pretty much don't like any reference on the show about him liking another chick. I have certain...er...ideas about that. So when I knew that he was going to see some chick that he wanted to hook up with, I was thinking I would hate any scenes with them together or any referneces that the child might be his.
            Yeah, I know how you are, Brittney! *big grin*

HOWEVER, I actually liked that whole storyline. It was supercute when you see the little boy and he acts and looks JUST.LIKE.DEAN!! Whew and those women check out Dean That was so funny. He saw them got freaked out and ran away... I was a little doubtful that kid would actually talk like he did, I mean some of the stuff he said no kid I know would ever say!!!
            I wasn't too sure how I was going to feel about the kid when I first saw this episode either but he was really cute, especially when he was acting just like Dean. But yeah, there were some things that I was just like "would a kid really say that?" (though i'm guessing Dean would--and probably did--as a child!)

I'm just glad he wasn't actually the father. His life is on the road with his brother. I wouldn't want anything holding him back from that.
            there's actually been some speculation that Ben really was Dean's kid and that Lisa lied about him not being Dean's. It's a popular fan theory that later in life Ben will be revealed to be Dean's after all and will join "the family business".

Oh yes, and the comment. "THE Dean. the best night of my life Dean" was great!! Like Dean could be anything else but the best night of anyone's life!! That woman sure was lucky!!!
            Yeah, I remember right after this ep aired, so MANY people made avis and other art from that line. "THE Dean". Heh.

So did I say everything you expected me too?
            Pretty much, yeah.

Comment

Little children that acts creepy scare the living daylights out of me..., but I still watch it

Comment

i still think that Ben is Dean's son.

Comment

Ehhh dident really like it that much.Liked how it showed deans past.But the plot was weak and it SHOULD have been deans child.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimkong
                    and it SHOULD have been deans child.
                    A lot of people felt that way, Adam. Some have even theorized that Ben is his son but that Lisa lied for one reason or another.

My fave part of this ep was Ruby's reveal that she's a demon. I still remember that this episode was written and done before the strike and that whole subplot with her and Sam's calls about his Mom was supposed to happen in Season 3 (versus Season 4, where it got pushed back because of the Strike). So it was weird that they gave us that and then basically dropped it but they had to.

Comment

One of the freakiest episode of SPN.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎