Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Olsen Quotes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy: I've got an exclusive for you. When we get out of here, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen are going to be world famous. "Descent"

Jimmy: It makes perfect sense. It's you isn't it? "Identity"

Jimmy: Wow. Get a little competition in the story department and you go all Scully on me. "Quest"

Jimmy: No. No. I'm not buying it. That whole "you're her one second and then you're not"? You took a bullet and the next day you were fine. I mean i-it's like you're some kind of super...guy. "Doomsday"

Comment

Okay, I'm seriously looking for some Jimmy Olsen quotes having to do with faith, heroes, Clark, Clark and Lois, all that stuff. The more I can get, the more of a bribe I am offering. If you're interesting in any Clark/Lois stories, I have previews of them that I'm offering. LOL, if not, well, I have a very heartfelt thanks and karma (if you belong to another site I won't mention.)

Thanks to anyone who can help!
      Last edited by Briee; 12-04-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillelover93
        season 6- crimson...
        (to Chloe about lois)

"its soo wierd to see her acting like a girl"
        Originally posted by class09mm
        then pow, oliver comes around the corner and catches lois kissing leather dady..
        Originally posted by Iluvgreen
        "to me vanetine's day is like finding out how baies are born." lol
        Originally posted by rockyshadow
        Jimmy: I've got an exclusive for you. When we get out of here, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen are going to be world famous. "Descent"
        I liked the Lois/Jimmy friendship and love these quotes .

Here's one (from Bride, I think):

"Lois and Clark will be great together".

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎