No announcement yet.

Niki "are you sure you can cure me?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niki "are you sure you can cure me?"

So...its pretty clear that Niki has the virus, and the Company will try and blackmail her in some way to use her abilities like Linderman did. The question is, did DL die of his wounds, or the virus?

And...if Niki is suffering from the virus, is it possible that Micah, Peter, Sylar and Matt could contract the virus soon, as they were all in Molly Walkers proximity during Landslide and How to stop an exploding man...

And...how the hell did Sylar end up in Central America?

First of all, please PLEASE tell me where the clip is where you say you saw him heet Maya and Alejandro.

Secondly, I don't actually know if he does have the virus. If she did, she would be dying, and her powers wouldn't work. What I took away from that is that Nikki wants the Company to cure her of her powers, but before they do they want her to do what she does best. I bet she is the one who shoots HRG in the photo.

But, you could be right.

Comment

I thought that DL died of the gunshot wound and loss of blood? The virus is a fairly new thing and I don't think DL died from it.

I don't think Niki has the virus - I think she just wants a 'cure' for being super strong - she doesn't want the power. I think that the company won't blackmail her but will want her to give her dna or do some kinda dirty work - not really blackmail - more like payment for services to 'cure' her.

Maybe Sylar does have some form of that virus because he couldn't use the powers - although I still think that Sylar is entirely different than the other powered peeps on the show - he's not the same variety as them.

I don't remember anyone meeting Maya and Alejandro from the current cast.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        I thought that DL died of the gunshot wound and loss of blood? The virus is a fairly new thing and I don't think DL died from it.

I don't think Niki has the virus - I think she just wants a 'cure' for being super strong - she doesn't want the power. I think that the company won't blackmail her but will want her to give her dna or do some kinda dirty work - not really blackmail - more like payment for services to 'cure' her.

Maybe Sylar does have some form of that virus because he couldn't use the powers - although I still think that Sylar is entirely different than the other powered peeps on the show - he's not the same variety as them.

I don't remember anyone meeting Maya and Alejandro from the current cast.......
        The virus is far from new, Mohinders sister died from it when he was 2, so its at least 25 + years old.

Comment

I meant new as far as making it a focus of the storyline. I know that mohinder's sister died from it - first one on record as far as we know.

Comment

Well we still don't for sure, for sure, if the virus that has been infecting the "heroes" is the same virus that Maya carries. Afterall, I don't remember seeing Molly or The Haitian have nasty black oil ooze out of their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              Well we still don't for sure, for sure, if the virus that has been infecting the "heroes" is the same virus that Maya carries. Afterall, I don't remember seeing Molly or The Haitian have nasty black oil ooze out of their eyes.

Maya doesnt carry a virus, its her power that kills people. The virus is a different thing

Comment

yeah i think its the canadian or US preview for the next episode... Sylar's lying in the middle of the road, looking pretty dead..sure enough the Nissan Rogue comes to the rescue, and what-do-you-know, its Maya & Alejandro. Wonder if non-powered Sylar can take them out, or will he die fo the black ooze?

hehehe

Yeah good point about Niki, i dunno if its whether she wants her strength cured or maybe she's sick. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎