Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we bring back Zack now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually starting to like West. However, I don't think he'd be much of a fighter. For instance, if he took on Sylar he'd get owned in 3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
      I'm actually starting to like West. However, I don't think he'd be much of a fighter. For instance, if he took on Sylar he'd get owned in 3 seconds.

Then Im all for him taking on Sylar...like, right now. I seriously do not like West...that whole creepy stalker thing...I just cant get past that.

Comment

I think she likes him because he can fly like her real dad. It's her way to spend time with Nathan, plus making out is fun. Making out with your dad especially.

Seriously, they have no chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin le Magicien
          I think she likes him because he can fly like her real dad. It's her way to spend time with Nathan, plus making out is fun. Making out with your dad especially.

Seriously, they have no chemistry.

I found that very amusing.

Comment

Amusing in a scary way, perhaps. I suggest a petition to kill West off, whose with me??

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
              Amusing in a scary way, perhaps. I suggest a petition to kill West off, whose with me??
              i second that motion.

tho don't let Syler kill him. They should have kept the flying population to 2.

Comment

They should try to come up with new powers too. Kensei has Claire power and West has Nathans power.

I'm all to kill West though.

Comment

if sylar kills west we could see a big arse all out mid air brawl with peter and sylar. that's be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by phelan120
                    if sylar kills west we could see a big arse all out mid air brawl with peter and sylar. that's be sweet.
                    before that happens i like to see Peter fly around and drop coconuts on Syler first.

Comment

Don't bring that gayboy back!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎