No announcement yet.

Candice Death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candice Death

Be interesting if she's not really dead.

~ Others have mentioned she has been "A Ladymastermind" lol.
    ~ She's the master of illusion

Perhaps she learned something from her run-in with Nicki. At least I would hope so. Surely Candice would have information on him how crazy he is and how his mother was murdered *The Company Information*, i mean they did know his true name and identity.

I could see Candice handling the situation, such as with Nicki and other people by using an illusion of herself, *physical self is really 10 feet away effectively invisible*. The whole scene could have been an illusion and Candice could be very much alive. We have seen how real her manipulation can be as such with when Micah escaped Linderman's office only to wind up back in Linderman's office.

Also, what if she's able to "fool" Sylar's base power. It is a sense, and she fools peoples senses smell, touch, sight...so why not special ones. Heck, maybe the *tick-tock*was an illusion...that be deadly to fooling heroes into thinking they're using their powers, winning...when really they're getting their butts kicked.

She's probably dead, but that would be sweet if she's as good at illusions as we've seen her before. Fooling poor neutered Sylar.
    Last edited by ibecj83; 10-09-2007, 10:56 AM.

i think that would be a really interesting twist, but perhaps hoping for too much. It would be really sweet, for instance, if sylar really had moved the mug but Candice had tricked him into thinking he hadn't.
    I think a better twist would be that Sylar is still in a hospital somewhere just barely concious and Candice is ****ing with him.
    However, once more, i think that she really is dead and that Sylar is gonna have to do a lot of work to get his powers back.

Comment

At first I also thought that the whole thing was an illusion by Candice, after all she was like: "Hello mr serial killer who likes to murder people with powers and then steal said powers, I have a power too, look isn't it useful. Oh dear you've lost your powers? Whatever shall you do.."

Having said that the pull back to show that they were in some huge jungle kind of suggests that they were actually there and it wasn't an illusion, so maybe she just is that stupid.

Comment

Maybe someone else mentioned that already: we didn't see her skull being open, did we?!? Why?

Comment

That would be awesome if her death was all an illusion, I didn't think of that...

It would definitely make a lot more sense than her being dumb enough to put herself in a situation where she would fall prey to a brain-eating power-stealer like Sylar.

However if she is dead, and her true form is indeed that fat woman, why didn't her fat self materialize after she was knocked out by Niki back in the first season? That's a pretty big plot hole right there...unless of course she wasn't really knocked out by Niki, and it was an illusion?

Her power to bend reality makes anything possible....
          Last edited by Xanderman; 10-10-2007, 12:13 AM.

Comment

her "fat" self is her real self, gosh!Read the online comic!

Comment

I only go by what the show shows us.

So based on your spoilerific tidbit, I guess that really was her then? So how do you explain the plothole I mentioned above (Niki knocked her out but her true form didn't appear, and yet all the other illusions disappeared. Did they screw up there?)

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                I only go by what the show shows us.

So based on your spoilerific tidbit, I guess that really was her then? So how do you explain the plothole I mentioned above (Niki knocked her out but her true form didn't appear, and yet all the other illusions disappeared. Did they screw up there?)
                Apparently, yes.
                I am confused though.....

Comment

Lol....

Comment

well simple explaination would be that when niki knocked her out , she did just that, she knocked her out. sylar, knocked her out, and she was still not in her fat form, but after killing her, or eating her brain, or whatever he does, she was actually dead not knocked out, so no longer in control enough not to look like her real self

Comment

I agree with tam123. I dont see the show leaving a hole like that....

Comment

Originally posted by tam123
                        well simple explaination would be that when niki knocked her out , she did just that, she knocked her out. sylar, knocked her out, and she was still not in her fat form, but after killing her, or eating her brain, or whatever he does, she was actually dead not knocked out, so no longer in control enough not to look like her real self
                        So she can sustain an illusion even while knocked out? Doesn't really make sense to me, but oh well I guess I have to live with your explanation...

Comment

Eh, I think she's really dead. I mean, in many episodes
                          it's been implied that her real self is that of an overwieght woman.

Now we finally see her as an overweight woman and everyone's doubting it? Come on now! Dead is dead when we see
                          a dead body on the floor.
                          (I'm not trying to be mean, just saying.)

However, I will miss her. She was very cool and a sneaky character. I'd love to have her power.
                          Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 10-13-2007, 10:53 PM.

Comment

How could she be so dumb as to let herself become a victim of Sylar's? I thought she was a lot smarter than that?

And again, how exactly was she able to sustain her hot girl illusion when she got knocked out by Niki? All other illusions disappeared -- leading one to logically believe her true form was indeed that of the hot girl from Reaper....two and two's not adding up to four here people.....lol

Comment

I don't think she was "dumb enough" to become a victim.
                              I think that one can't just avoid a friggin' mug being smashed
                              right into their head. So, she wasn't dumb or smart enough,
                              Sylar just took her by surprise when he had the chance.

And with the illusion thing, hey, it was an illusion.
                              Now she's dead. She can't keep up the illusion when she's
                              dead, and I think it's easy enough to sweep up
                              the illusion mishap under the carpet as a screw up in
                              writing, or just leaving it as part of her character being mysterious. You guys didn't actually expect them to
                              give away her real identity that soon into the story
                              when Nikki knocked her out, did you? I mean, really.
                              (Plus writers mess up. It's just a fact of life.)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎