Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jor-El or Not Jor-El, That is the question!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was Jor-El, because if it was Zor-El or Brainiac, and Zor-El was evil, why would any of them claim that Kara poses a threat?

If it was Jor-El, and Zor-El was evil, and they didn't talk to each other etc, then it's understandable why Jor-El believes Kara poses a big threat. (Although she probably doesn't, since she doesn't know whatever her father planned, and neither do we, yet)

Comment

I agree with Pimson, if the FOS is in the control of someone/thing who's planning to use Kara to hurt Clark, they wouldn't warn him about it...

Comment

well the braniac theory could be correct cause braniac can surivive even if there is a minut peice of him anywhere and we ready dont know why the energy from zod would restart the fortress maybe it didnt restart it but gave it a ZoD virus

Comment

Originally posted by Pimson
          I think it was Jor-El, because if it was Zor-El or Brainiac, and Zor-El was evil, why would any of them claim that Kara poses a threat?
          Because they don't want Clark & Kara teaming up.

Comment

Jor-El has sucked since he first appeared on Smallville. He's not supposed to be a bad guy, but every time Clark talks to him, they treat each other like crap. Jor-El should have been written properly from the start and Clark not act like a dick every time they had to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
              Jor-El has sucked since he first appeared on Smallville. He's not supposed to be a bad guy, but every time Clark talks to him, they treat each other like crap. Jor-El should have been written properly from the start and Clark not act like a dick every time they had to speak.

I guess we all confused too.In the begining,it was the real Jor-El who told Clark to start his training but,Clark didn't listen to him.In meantime,Brainiac arrived,put a virus in the FOS and took Jor-El's place to fool Clark.It's him right now who is still alive and want to give Clark the wrong infos again.The crystals of the FOS were dark and not active at all.It really strange that he told Clark to got check on Kara instead of starting his training...Jor-El always told Clark that it was the most important thing for him to do and now he says a totally different thing.There's something fishy going on.Lionel has the real Jor-El's spirit in him(why Jor-El would need Lionel if he was really him in the FOS?).That's why Lionel became a new man.The thing is Lionel is missing,Clark can't be warned this time.I hope he will find Lionel soon before it's too late.
              Last edited by Sweetie; 10-09-2007, 07:08 AM.

Comment

See, I don't really agree. I think it is still the real Jor-El, because the attitude has never changed, regardless of Braniac being in there.

The writers really shocked me when they said the first part of his training was to keep an eye on Kara. I didn't agree with Clark being cloistered away in the Fortress of Solitude for years at a time like in the movie. Jor-El has given him an assignment, which is important.

While I do think Clark needs to be told about the history of Krypton, I don't think his training consists of being downloaded with all the knowledge held in the Fortress. His training should consist of assignments undertaken around the world.

I mean, Clark fought Zod, Braniac, Titan and to an extent, Bizzaro all by himself. In my book that qualifies as training.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎