Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clois moment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great little scene. He wanted to say good-bye to her. Aw..

What I found to be shocking while watching this scene is how good their relationship has been written. They couldn't stand each other at first and through the last 3 seasons they have progressively gotten to be closer friends, with some deeper feelings getting mixed up in there. It is quite a surprise how well this has been accomplished, considering it is Almiles who run the show. LOL

Comment

I love Clois and Clana, but I was happy to that Lois would be a little upset if Clark left. That's my favorite part of show when Clark and Lois interact with each other. The smirk on his face was so cute at her reaction to what he said.

Comment

It was a great moment.

I love the tension between those two.

Comment

it was a very sweet moment that lois realized she would actually miss clark.

Comment

Clark and Lois are good friends without all the stupid drama and the scene shows that perfectly.

Comment

That was one of my favorite parts of the episode. I thought it was played brilliantly. The look on Lois' face was perfect.

Comment

Re: The Clois moment

Originally posted by sprmansmyhero
                Did anyone elses heart just melt at the beginning when Clark told lois he is leaving. She actually looked upset. OHH god !!! It she tried to brush it off like by saying she wouldn't have anyone to bug but u know she would really miss him. I LOVE IT! I'm just so mad that Lana has to come back next week and ruin it all. Seriously, LANA you have ur freaking turn. It is time for Lois. OH And I'm soooo happy she is working at the Daily Planet. SO AWESOME!
                I agree, everthing was perfect with just Lois and Clark, why do thw writters want to tourture us with the clana again? , the fool lana has no any purpose in smallville anymore, highschool is OVER!, so let Clark to move on and be happy for once , Clana sucks!, it´s awful, No more Clana please!

Comment

I really loved this scene. It's definite forshadowing on how lois and clark's future realationship will be.

Comment

I dont know exactly how Lois comes from Goodbye to 'couple'?I do understand the forshadowing but in this particular scene Lois apparently needed a reality check.The scene made her look very self absorbed.JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Tomsgurl88
                      I'm a Clois and Clana fan so either way i'm GOOD!
                      Same here. Heck, if Clark had played his cards right he could've hooked up with them both at once during season 5!

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                        I really loved this scene. It's definite forshadowing on how lois and clark's future realationship will be.
                        Yeap it was a really good scene, the reactions from both parts were really good.

That's why i enjoy so much those light but yet significant moments, a smile a gesture says a lot and since Tom is really expressive and sometimes Erica too the scene came out really well.

Thye showed that they care big deal about each other in their own way......trully forshadowing cause Clark and Lois are not the "overdosis of sugar" couple in the future

Comment

Originally posted by darkone
                          I dont know exactly how Lois comes from Goodbye to 'couple'?I do understand the forshadowing but in this particular scene Lois apparently needed a reality check.The scene made her look very self absorbed.JMHO
                          it was just a joke.

Comment

if by "heart melt" you meant heartburn & nausea then yes

Originally posted by CLanaF23
                            UMM NO!!! HATE CLOIS!! and it wasn't hardly a moment

oo yea CHLARK NEVER DIES!!! Lois can just go AWAY!!
                            edited for truth

Comment

Compared to other characters Lois is developing nicely. Maybe even more than Clark.

Comment

I LOVE that moment!!! It's cute!!!!!!! And I like to see more interaction between the two!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎