No announcement yet.

The Clois moment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clois moment

Did anyone elses heart just melt at the beginning when Clark told lois he is leaving. She actually looked upset. OHH god !!! It she tried to brush it off like by saying she wouldn't have anyone to bug but u know she would really miss him. I LOVE IT! I'm just so mad that Lana has to come back next week and ruin it all. Seriously, LANA you have ur freaking turn. It is time for Lois. OH And I'm soooo happy she is working at the Daily Planet. SO AWESOME!

i know i noticed too. hmmmm....

Comment

Yeah. I think he was surprised by her reaction a little.

Comment

He was surprised. AND PLEASED!!! too oh so cute

Comment

Originally posted by sprmansmyhero
          He was surprised. AND PLEASED!!! too oh so cute
          Ditto I also thought he was kind of amused in a puffed up peacock kind of way. It looked like had this little smirk in his smile. I thought it was cute and funny.

Comment

I thought that was a cute moment.

Comment

yeah, it kinda looked like she was taken aback by that and he was surprised by her reaction. oh well , back to lanaville

Comment

That was the cutes thing. I loved it, she was upset but tried to hide it. He was surprised and pleased she cared. Awww...Clois. This shows once more how cute and lighthearted they are together. It wasn't an angsty moment and he can only have that with Lois.

You know what I was thinking the other day when I watched "Exposed"? When Lois threatened to expose Clark's flood light, I thought that she must know a part of him that the other two women on the show have not seen and possibly never will see. I mean, she might not know his secret and be his confidant like Chloe, she might not know him on an intimate level like Lana...but the other two never saw the little tings that are very privata to a person and that you don't really share with anybody because those things seem trivial but are a small intimate window into your personality. What I'm talking about are the little personality traits, quirks and personal daily rituals only the people who live with you see. I mean, Lois knows his breakfast rituals, she saw him in the mornings or middle of the night in his pjs and with morning hair. She knows things like if he brushes his teeth before or after breakfast. She knows if he likes to cover himself with a blanket while watching a movie. She knows what he does to unwind after a long day. Little small details people only find out about eachother when they live together. And not to mention he knows those things about her, too.

"...sometimes I think you don't know me at all, and sometimes I think you know me better than anyone..."

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                  That was the cutes thing. I loved it, she was upset but tried to hide it. He was surprised and pleased she cared. Awww...Clois. This shows once more how cute and lighthearted they are together. It wasn't an angsty moment and he can only have that with Lois.

You know what I was thinking the other day when I watched "Exposed"? When Lois threatened to expose Clark's flood light, I thought that she must know a part of him that the other two women on the show have not seen and possibly never will see. I mean, she might not know his secret and be his confidant like Chloe, she might not know him on an intimate level like Lana...but the other two never saw the little tings that are very privata to a person and that you don't really share with anybody because those things seem trivial but are a small intimate window into your personality. What I'm talking about are the little personality traits, quirks and personal daily rituals only the people who live with you see. I mean, Lois knows his breakfast rituals, she saw him in the mornings or middle of the night in his pjs and with morning hair. She knows things like if he brushes his teeth before or after breakfast. She knows if he likes to cover himself with a blanket while watching a movie. She knows what he does to unwind after a long day. Little small details people only find out about eachother when they live together. And not to mention he knows those things about her, too.

"...sometimes I think you don't know me at all, and sometimes I think you know me better than anyone..."
                  Aw, what a nice post. I never thought of those things before. But it makes sense.

Yeah, I loved that scene in the beginning. We're getting a lot of Cloisy goodness so far. (However, it looks like we'll be back to our regularly scheduled Clana next week.)

I thought it was cool that Lois actually admitted she'd miss him. She didn't have to do that. And I love that he feels like he needs to protect her.

Comment

UMM NO!!! HATE CLOIS!! and it wasn't hardly a moment

oo yea CLANA NEVER DIES!!! Lois can just go AWAY!!

Comment

LOVED IT

Comment

Originally posted by CLanaF23

Not the way I see it... Geez... You could just NOT read this thread...

By the way, clana will DIE...

I love the clois scene... They love to banter but we all know they care for each other... And for a zillion time, I'll say this again... Erica and Tom are great doing scenes with each other...

Comment

Originally posted by CLanaF23

Its so sad to be bitter

Comment

I'm a Clois and Clana fan so either way i'm GOOD!

Comment

Loved that scene, you could definitely tell she was surprised and sad that he was leaving. Oh and her quote went with her reaction "Wow didn't see that coming" She was totally holding something back. Also the scene when they got back to the Talon, OMG. The look on Chloe's face when a dirty Lois and Clark walked in was hilarious. I totally know what she was thinking and Clark's cover up didn't help much either. "Like I said you slipped in some mud and hit your head on a rock, I was there to help you up that's why I'm all dirty too" Ok made its just me that has a dirty mind.

But seriously he really does care about her and that was evident in both scenes. Like I always say Facial expressions are everything in Smallville.
                              Last edited by svtwamedfan05; 10-04-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎