Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

really?? i thought whodunnit was fun- it reminded me of "suspect."

Here's something else... for anyone who has read silence, don't you find it strange that he book is almost coming to life on the small screen in smallville? when i saw the adam situation in obsession and the trailer for next week i was like, WoW deja-vu!

Comment

yeah i didnt like suspect that much either... the only thing that kept me watching was clark kents face, an the book didnt even have that lol

i so have to order these stories

Comment

Umm...heh what was Silence about again? LOL all I remember is zombies and that girl Rebecca, but nothing else!

Comment

"Silence" was about Lionel Luthor's attempts to use kryptonite-enhanced fertilizer to create his army of zombies in Haiti. And you thought the "Velocity" episode was crazy...

Comment

Ahh I remember now! Zombies in Haiti? Hmm I think someone ran out of ideas

Comment

well adam is kinda like a zombie

Comment

Smallville: City novel

I just read Smallville:City the novel by Devin Grayson, it was great.
                It was the best one in the Smallville novel series.
                It had Clark and Lex on a little excursion in Metropolis there was basically no FOTW characters.
                It had great Clark/Lex dialogue and interaction.
                A fun read... I would definitely recommend it.
                If you're into and want a lot of Clark/Lex interaction and insight into some of their thoughts than this is the book.
                I kinda wish they made it into an episode it would be a great one.

Comment

very cool! i love the smallville series books i need to read this one i guess *needs to go to the library!*

Comment

I have read all of them except for this one. Maybe it is time for a new book

Comment

Re: Smallville: City novel

Originally posted by M626
                      I just read Smallville:City the novel by Devin Grayson, it was great.
                      It was the best one in the Smallville novel series.
                      It had Clark and Lex on a little excursion in Metropolis there was basically no FOTW characters.
                      It had great Clark/Lex dialogue and interaction.
                      A fun read... I would definitely recommend it.
                      If you're into and want a lot of Clark/Lex interaction and insight into some of their thoughts than this is the book.
                      I kinda wish they made it into an episode it would be a great one.
                      is it a new adult series book or one of the young adult series (the thin ones)?

Comment

It's an adult novel.

Comment

I was going to let everyone know that "City" was out, but M626 beat me to it. Anyhow, if anyone can stand listening to my interpretation of Smallville literature the way Hope does her reviews on the Smallville episodes, I'd like to post up a more detailed review of "City" when I'm done reading (just bought it today). From what I've read, it is a very interesting title and Devin Grayson has become my favorite writer for the adult novel series. Let's see if she can keep my attention.
                          Last edited by j03superbat; 09-07-2004, 06:11 AM.

Comment

which other novel did he write? BTW I'd have to say IMO curse and whodunnit have been my favorites! the greatest part of any of the adult books was when clark wrestled in Curse- great scene!!!

Comment

Smallville books

I was walking in my local bookstore when I noticed there was a Smallville book. So of course I grabbed it. After reading it I noticed that there are actually five of them.
                              Strange Visitors, Dragon, Hauntings, Whodunnit, and Shadows.
                              The last one is the one I have.
                              Has anyone else has read or even noticed the Smallville books?

Comment

thats what this thread is about, silly!!! there are actually seven smallville adult series books; the 5 you mentioned, plus silence, curse, and city. there is also a young adult series. read the comments in this thread for more info!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎