Lana Clone Killed Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're not going to make Lana evil.

Comment

Well, she has killed 4 people already and isn't considered evil. So what's another?

Comment

Who has Lana killed?

Comment

Originally posted by CLanaF23
          yea the Real Lana put the Clone Lana in the jeep and the real Lana got away
          litew8? litew8? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

Comment

She faked her death, which it's illegal. I don't care how she did it, but she framed an innocent man about it. (and please, don't give me that "Lex is evil. He deserves it crap") I know Lex is evil. He's supposed to be. Clark cannot approve Lana's way of getting revenge, and it would be a disgrace if he actually doesn't call her on this or if he looks for excuses to magically cover the mess she got herself in.
            How about Lex deserving it, because he already got away with a murder? Promise anyone?

How ironic would it be that Clark's rejection for Lana happens as a result of his disapproval of her revenge against his greatest enemy. Just the irony of it makes me think this is why he will finally move on. A very Al/Miles way of ending Clana.
            But it isn't like she's continuing to try and destroy Lex or something. From where expressions in the trailer as well as in the episode, she looks sadden or pained by what she's doing. It isn't like she's doing it with a smile or evil grin.

As for what she did........I could see Clark easily forgiving her and if he didn't forgive you, then it would be a cop out on his part. God knows what Clark did during his time in metropolis.

Comment

Re: Lana Clone Killed Lana

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
              Yep. Lana Lang is dead. The clone came to life, gave the real Lana a sedative, put her in the jeep, and got away on the delivery truck. I bet that's where they're going with next week's episode...

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                litew8? litew8? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
                Sorry for my late arrival skully. I knew the season would be chalked full of misconceptions and deciet. There's almost no way of predicting what the actual script will do. But I'm in total agreement with uhhuhim on this one.
                Yep. Lana Lang is dead. The clone came to life, gave the real Lana a sedative, put her in the jeep, and got away on the delivery truck. I bet that's where they're going with next week's episode...
                The things that don't make sense:[list=1][*]Lex describing the explosion plot TO Lana[*]How could Lex possibly know? He wasn't there.[*]Unless Lex is a part of the evil clone's plot.[*]He ordered clone-Lana to stick the real Lana in the car.[*]Lex ordered the clone-Lana to call Lionel.[*]Lex ordered the mail truck to arrive just in time.[*]Lex knew for certain that the man who confessed was lying.[/list=1]
                The evil-clone killed the real Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
                  Sorry for my late arrival skully. I knew the season would be chalked full of misconceptions and deciet. There's almost no way of predicting what the actual script will do. But I'm in total agreement with uhhuhim on this one.The things that don't make sense:[list=1][*]Lex describing the explosion plot TO Lana[*]How could Lex possibly know? He wasn't there.[*]Unless Lex is a part of the evil clone's plot.[*]He ordered clone-Lana to stick the real Lana in the car.[*]Lex ordered the clone-Lana to call Lionel.[*]Lex ordered the mail truck to arrive just in time.[*]Lex knew for certain that the man who confessed was lying.[/list=1]
                  The evil-clone killed the real Lana.

[1]Plot convenience for the audience to know how it all went down.
                  [2]Lex is a Luthor. We figured it out and we didn't set it up either.
                  [3]We have NO spoilers that a clone exists anymore. The spoiler said Lana's salvation, that's it.
                  [4]Lex was too busy with the Phantoms to order anything around.
                  [5]The Real Lana called Lionel right before the explosion so her 'death' had a witness.
                  [6]Lana ordered the truck to come at a certain time.
                  [7]Lex knew for certain because 503 was unaccounted for and the voice recognition software.

Lana is alive and the dead clone exploded.

Comment

Re: Lana Clone Killed Lana

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
                    I´m crossing my fiongers on that, I hope that be the true and the evil clone leave, because that way Clark never would keep beeing with her if she´s just a clone, then it wouldn´t be a real an a normal relationship, please god, I hope it´s be the evil and twisted lana clone.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    Well, she has killed 4 people already and isn't considered evil. So what's another?
                    I agree, she killed Maguerite, Jason´s mother, remember?and she didn´t tell Clark about it
                    also she´s an hypocrit, she demands honesty from people when she´s a big lier., you´re right, lana doeesn´t need an evil clone, she´s already evil.
                    Last edited by kryptonaidxh; 10-05-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Who the hell is Marguerite? You mean GT? That was ISOBEL, not Lana.

Comment

Lana has killed no one. (Unless you call the self defense in earlier seasons..then Clark is a killer too. And Chloe Sullivan also killed in self defense. )

Isobel killed GT.

Lana blew up a non living replica of herself. Lex even said NON LIVING. That was there for a reason. NOT to be ignored at the whim of those hating the Lana character. It was there because the writers wanted to make sure that all knew that the clone was never brought to life..therefore, NOT ALIVE.

It was stated in season 6 that there was the phantom DNA to make the army alive. Lex never accomplished that goal.

As far as it being the evil clone. Just as Lois/Clark fans claim the mythos ...Lana Lang will not be tarnished beyond repair. She may not be Clark's future wife. But she is in the comics and has been taking a role even as of late in Clark's life. Even if it is a bond of friendship.

I wrote DC comics once with my concerns over Lana being tarnished by TPTB in Smallville. I am a fan and didn't want to see a long loved character turned evil.

I actually got a letter back from Paul Levitz (president of DC comics) He said not to worry..the old farm girl would come out of all of this okay.

DC will not let this show ruin any of their characters. 7 or 8 years of a show can't compare to over 50 of history.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                          Lana did NOT kill the clone. God people. Lex even said it himself, the clone was NEVER alive. You can't kill what's already dead.
                          We only know she's not alive is because Lex said so...

something is fishy

The Lana Clone always had her eyes open...in all the scene's she was in but when they showed the face right before explosion/ after Lana shut the door... her eyelids were shut... Like she closed her eyes....

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy

something is fishy

The Lana Clone always had her eyes open...in all the scene's she was in but when they showed the face right before explosion/ after Lana shut the door... her eyelids were shut... Like she closed her eyes....
                            Actually we also know it because the scientist in season 6 said they needed the phantom to make the army come to life. The phantom escaped into Bizzaro. NO phantom..no life.

And why would Lex tell Lana that the clone was dead if it was living? That makes no sense considering both interacted with the clone. They would know if it was dead or not. The writers wanted to make sure that every one watching didn't think Lana killed a living being. Therefore Lex's lines said the clone was non living.

Also, I saw people die at hospitals before. My friend is a nurse. Their eyes wide open...but were closed by a scraping of a hand over them. Lana could have easily closed the clones eyes because it creeped her out.

If I were Lana and the clone was dead any way..I'd explode that thing as soon as possible. Lex pumped Lana with hormones and did an unspeakable crime against her. What do you think went through Lana's mind at seeing a nonliving repica of herself. Lex was a psychopath...having her likeness could be dangerous for her and Clark...and possible have a bunch of breeding for the Luthors if he wanted it for an incubator for his offspring. The man was sick to make a replica of her body.

However, I wonder if there is a Chloe clone..Lex did take her DNA too. Hmmm???

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy

something is fishy

They would NOT make Lana a murderer. Lex said the clone was dead, and we saw that the clone was dead. Would you want to stare into your own eyes? No, and I'm sure Lana didn't either. She shut them.

Comment

See but that's the thing... they eyes were still open when Lana closed the door to the jeep... also that' eye stare was the case, why didn't she shut them while she was zipping her up in a body bag?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎