Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana Clone Killed Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She faked her death, which it's illegal. I don't care how she did it, but she framed an innocent man about it. (and please, don't give me that "Lex is evil. He deserves it crap") I know Lex is evil. He's supposed to be. Clark cannot approve Lana's way of getting revenge, and it would be a disgrace if he actually doesn't call her on this or if he looks for excuses to magically cover the mess she got herself in.

As for what's the secret she's hiding. I think it'll have to do with Lana torturing Lionel or maybe she's keeping him somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
      She faked her death, which it's illegal. I don't care how she did it, but she framed an innocent man about it. (and please, don't give me that "Lex is evil. He deserves it crap") I know Lex is evil. He's supposed to be. Clark cannot approve Lana's way of getting revenge, and it would be a disgrace if he actually doesn't call her on this or if he looks for excuses to magically cover the mess she got herself in.

As for what's the secret she's hiding. I think it'll have to do with Lana torturing Lionel or maybe she's keeping him somewhere.
      I'm not saying that the faked death isn't illegal and wrong, but you stated that Lana killed the clone and I was correcting you on that. Lana didn't kill the clone.

From the voice over Lana tells someone about a serious crime she committed and if it's Clark, obviously Lana comes clean about it so the only option for the later secret is Lionel.

Comment

If thats what happened that i will seriously consider quitting this altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
          From the voice over Lana tells someone about a serious crime she committed and if it's Clark, obviously Lana comes clean about it so the only option for the later secret is Lionel.
          For all we know, she's talking to Chloe or some one else. These trailers are 99% of the times misleading.

Comment

For all we know, she's talking to Chloe or some one else. These trailers are 99% of the times misleading.
            I know that Clark can be a BDA sometimes, but is he honestly going to just let it go? He said it himself, 'they found your body', so he's got to wonder what happened.

Comment

Um...I guess he will once Lana smiles and whispers she loves him. It's not unusual for Clark to respond this way when facing Lana.

Comment

No, that's never worked in the past between them. One can tell when the other is lying. I'm gonna guess and say that since Clark is just so happy that Lana is alive, he'll miss Lana's lie. It won't be forever though. The secret comes out in Wrath.

Comment

So I went back to watch the switcharoo scene and my stupid comcast digital recorder didnt record the whole episode what the hell? Im only at 18% full.

Comment

How ironic would it be that Clark's rejection for Lana happens as a result of his disapproval of her revenge against his greatest enemy. Just the irony of it makes me think this is why he will finally move on. A very Al/Miles way of ending Clana.

Comment

Killing your own clone is still murder.

How is Clark going to react to this? Will we he still have his morals about right and wrong? Or be the BDA again?

Comment

yea the Real Lana put the Clone Lana in the jeep and the real Lana got away

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENTOS

Smallville would lose all the crediablity it has left if Lana's clone killed the real Lana.
                          watch, now you jinxed it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkkrypton81
                            Killing your own clone is still murder.

How is Clark going to react to this? Will we he still have his morals about right and wrong? Or be the BDA again?
                            Lana did NOT kill the clone. God people. Lex even said it himself, the clone was NEVER alive. You can't kill what's already dead.

Comment

We have to find out more what Lex meant or if he was telling the truth. If it was dead, how did it die? Is it possible to grow clones that far without ever having them be alive? Maybe Lana killed the clone before Lex ever saw it alive just so she could use it for her plan.

And even if there's some way to create a lifeless, soul-less clone, do you think Clark would accept blowing such a clone up as OK?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                                How ironic would it be that Clark's rejection for Lana happens as a result of his disapproval of her revenge against his greatest enemy. Just the irony of it makes me think this is why he will finally move on. A very Al/Miles way of ending Clana.
                                Ironic indeed, and it would be an interesting way of putting an end to the Clana. Lana will just be chosing a path Clark cannot follow.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎