Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana Clone Killed Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directors made a mistake? It's not the same scene so would they really catch it? I mean c'mon, Lana's bullet wound traveled shoulders.

Watch the Fierce trailer and then the DC, tell me why Clark's shirt is unbuttoned unless Clana got hot and heavy before that convo. Tv isn't perfect.

Comment

*Thinks*

You know, Lex had innumerable clones for his Phantom experimentation. What if he made more than one Lana clone as well?

Lana could just keep them like Aces in her sleeve.
      "I need to go make out with Clark. Go distract Lex, Chloe and anyone else who wants my man, romantically or in mortal danger. Remember, today its white clothes, curly hair and pink lip gloss."

Lana is so brilliant, I wouldn't put it past her to want a few back ups and Lex is just sick. Even if it wasn't alive, what exactly did he want it for?

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
      You can't kill what's already dead. She faked her death, that's what she's going to have to explain. Clark can't look down on Lana for using a dead clone as a decoy.

What I want to know is that Lana tells Clark about the faked death, what secret does Chloe discover in Lara?
      What preview told you this or are you posting spoilers?
      Last edited by Serynarpc; 10-05-2007, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Spoilers about what? Lana used a dead clone to fake her death. That was in the ep.

I still don't get how Lex cloned anything. All he had in that damn was super soldiers that needed alien peptides to come to life. Only Lionel was ever successful in cloning.

Comment

I meant the secret telling in Lara. I haven't heard anything about Lara in the episodes this season.

I still want to know how cloning became as easy as intimidating a scientist. We clone sheep people, not Lana! She's like the Perfect Pink Princess and was cloned without a single blemish.

I'd like to think that it at least took time to mature her to her twenty something age and Lex didn't just..infuse something and *POP* insta- Lana clone!

It makes me squeamish imagining why he wanted a clone.

Comment

It was the clone Lana and not the real Lana that was in the car before it exploded.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎