No announcement yet.

Lana Clone Killed Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana Clone Killed Lana

Yep. Lana Lang is dead. The clone came to life, gave the real Lana a sedative, put her in the jeep, and got away on the delivery truck. I bet that's where they're going with next week's episode...

Is that what happen? I was kinda eating and missed that part.

Comment

lol maybe ???

Comment

no...
        The clone lana is dead, the real lana lang put the clone lana in the truck while she snuck onto the milk truck.

Comment

yea real lana killed the clone lana.

Comment

Not a chance in hell that happened. Lana killed the already dead clone.

Comment

Re: Lana Clone Killed Lana

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
              Yep. Lana Lang is dead. The clone came to life, gave the real Lana a sedative, put her in the jeep, and got away on the delivery truck. I bet that's where they're going with next week's episode...
              That's what the preview seems to be hinting at. At least that's how I took it.

Comment

We'll see but, unlike bizzarro nonsence clones can not possess memories.

Comment

That wouldn't make any sense at all.......How could the clone Lana learn everything about the real Lana? About Clark, about Lex and everything else. Not a chance in hell did that happen.

Comment

Lex said the clone was never alive.....but you never know how it's gonna go!!

Comment

Unless its ANOTHER Clone sent in by Lex. Dun dun dun!

Comment

Re: Re: Lana Clone Killed Lana

Originally posted by Effect
                        That's what the preview seems to be hinting at. At least that's how I took it.
                        Yeah, sorry for those of you who thought that's what happened. I was talking about the trailer for next week's show. If that's what's happening, this show is deteriorating. How lame.

Comment

Clone Lana killing the real one is something science fiction show would do, not a show on prime time. If they did, they'd really be losing their minds.

Comment

No, even Lex said that the clone was dead and he should know, hes the one who made it. We shouldnt look too deeply into things sometimes. The trailer for next week is to get us talking with suspiscion. I think it just means that this is the "Take no prisoners, bad ass Lana"

Comment

^^^ Yeah, I know. That would be such a cop-out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎