Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else hate Grant Gabriel???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Grant. Sure someone needs to light a fire under Chloe's ass but I don't want Grant as the one to do it. Especially the special treatment he gave Lois that irritated me to no end.

Comment

I have never not liked somebody this way b4, i mean i dont like lex b/c hes the "bad guy". i just dont like grant i dont see this going anywhere good. the reason alot of us dont like grant might also be for the fact that he is giving chloe a hard time, we dont like that. ;-)

Comment

I REALLY don't like Grant!

Comment

At this point, I don't hate him at all... He remind me so much of Perry... Not exactly him, of course... Just a bit...

Comment

I don't hate him, but i'm not a fan either. I do understand why he talked to Chloe like that, but he also seems to be setting up the Daily Planet to be what it will be.

I mean honestly the Daily planet writes about superman...so might as well start somewhere.

Comment

I hate him because he is so improbable....
              18 years old and chief editor?? what a joke!

What are these casting people thinking?

Comment

I think his character fits the role very well even tho he is heartless and all he cares about is storys thats a cheif editor for ya

Comment

I can't stand him.

Comment

I liked his character.

he was hard on chloe, but she needed it, mostly.

kinda reminds me of the guy from the spiderman movies (who was a jerk to peter, but still likable) but not as over the top.
                    Last edited by aXem; 10-07-2007, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I thought he was kind of cute in a "leave it to beaver" sort of way. But I agree that he's loud.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎