No announcement yet.

What exactly is Peter's new Power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is Peter's new Power?

Now you can redirect this thread as needed but I am curious.

What do you think is Peter's new power? The one that looks like electric blue and comes from his hands. I've read on Heroeswiki that it is electro magnetism but I'm not so sure. It doesn't look like Electricity to me and it sure doesn't look like anything magnetic.

Opinions?

UPDATE!!!!!

I should have looked at the other posts. I saw it so adminstrators you can delete this one. Thanks!!!

I'm guessing it is controlled bursts of the power he picked up from the nuclear guy, can't remember his name.

What I don't understand is where he gets his superstrength from, he punched that villain across the pub. Also, up until now his powers have been empathic i.e. he could only use them if he thought of the person they came from. But seeing as his memory has been erased how is he generating his powers?

Comment

Originally posted by magoo
      I'm guessing it is controlled bursts of the power he picked up from the nuclear guy, can't remember his name.

What I don't understand is where he gets his superstrength from, he punched that villain across the pub. Also, up until now his powers have been empathic i.e. he could only use them if he thought of the person they came from. But seeing as his memory has been erased how is he generating his powers?
      ::SPOILERY::
      Its electricity, picked up from Kristen Bell's new character, Elle. And the superstrength came from Nikki.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎