Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Angel, Birds of Prey, now Bionic Woman...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Hercules and Xena series on DVD. I also have the 10th Anniversary Best of set of Xena. In terms of female leads, I have:
    Birds of Prey(whole Series)
    Tru Calling(whole series)
    Charmed(whole series)
    Wonder Woman(whole series)
    Buffy and its spin off Angel(whole series)

Comment

The biggest rating problem is that it goes against the Grey's Anatomy spin off, most every woman I know watch that.
      I watch Bionic Woman on my computer using a TV card while he wife watches "Family Practice" (I think that is the name of it).

Comment

Originally posted by annericelover
        I am 25 years old and was very fortunate to catch the original series in syndication and loved it. This series I think is an okay update, watchable and if given a chance(at least another Season)it will find it's core audience and know how to continue the writing style. Shows like DA, BoP and even Tru Calling had very compelling stories that spanned several episodes and made it impossible to miss an episode, without being loss in someway. All three of those series had been cancelled too soon.
        A few months ago, when Tru Calling was being aired on the Sci-Fi channel, there were rumors that the Sci-Fi network wanted to bring it back and had Eliza Dushku on board to return(a pilot she recently shot wasn't picked up by any networks). I'm not sure what has happened with that, but I can only hope that happens.
        Hmm I never watched Tru Calling...I think I watched the pilot and that's it...might have to check it out sometime since you seem to be into the same kinds of shows.

Originally posted by Krypton935
        I was way into Dark Angel too.(owned the dvds) Now I'm really into Bionic Women. It didn't really strike me as similar til it was mentioned but I guess it kinda is. it doesn't bother me though I love when we women get to kick ass. I own the Xena series on dvd too.
        Xena was a great show, very well done. She definitely kicked a lot of butts....

Originally posted by annericelover
        I have Hercules and Xena series on DVD. I also have the 10th Anniversary Best of set of Xena. In terms of female leads, I have:
        Birds of Prey(whole Series)
        Tru Calling(whole series)
        Charmed(whole series)
        Wonder Woman(whole series)
        Buffy and its spin off Angel(whole series)
        Birds of Prey? That's not on dvd yet, is it? Bootleg or something? Or is it another region dvd?

Originally posted by STFanatic
        The biggest rating problem is that it goes against the Grey's Anatomy spin off, most every woman I know watch that.
        I watch Bionic Woman on my computer using a TV card while he wife watches "Family Practice" (I think that is the name of it).
        Man do I ever hate hospital/medical dramas, law/crime dramas etc....I'm mainly into sci-fi/fantasy/comedy. Basically escapist television. (I must really hate the real world eh...lol)

Morpheus: Welcome....to the real world.
        Xander: Screw that, just plug me back into the Matrix.

Comment

I watched Both Bionic Man & Woman first run, I was glued to the set each week.
          The new Bionic Woman is a very well done remake.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎