No announcement yet.

Eww, clones?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
    Uh..Lex WAS Zod. If that was the only way to kill Zod, it had to be done. Don't forget that Lana was going to do what Clark was originally supposed to do.
    It obviously didn't HAVE to be done, seeing as Clark didn't do it in the end.

---

On topic though, meh Lex is an evil badass, he can clone whoever he wants as far as I'm concerned. Just put it on his "evilness expenses" tab. I'm sure we haven't heard the end of these clones, or model 503.

dunno what they could have meant by "never alive" though, did the bodies not grow from testtubes? Maybe lex created all his army bodies whole and in adult form. Then he stuck a lana one in there to create a Lana with super powers. Too bad Bizarro had to ruin his dam, that would hav been cool.

Comment

Originally posted by KEakaCK
      Thats taking the whole can't live without you to a whole new lever...
      Yeah but seriously though if you new you had to get a liver transplant down the road and someone like Lex could take a few of your cells and make you an identical liver with no defects would you do it?

Comment

Hey... what if Lex was cloning Lana to try and find out what she knew about Clark?

Comment

Originally posted by Guidron
          Hey... what if Lex was cloning Lana to try and find out what she knew about Clark?
          Makes sense to me, especially considering all that happened after the wedding episode.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzaguy19
            dunno what they could have meant by "never alive" though, did the bodies not grow from testtubes? Maybe lex created all his army bodies whole and in adult form. Then he stuck a lana one in there to create a Lana with super powers. Too bad Bizarro had to ruin his dam, that would hav been cool.
            None of those bodies in that room were clones. Wasn't it in Prototype that they said Lex got those men from the army? Those who died in combat or something along those lines. Fact is none of them were clones.

The only 'clone' that was there in that room was Lana's. If that was even what one would consider a clone by definition.

Comment

I can see it now.....

Lana's Big Secret - she is secretly building a clone army to conquer the world and in the season finale: Attack of the Lana Clones.

Comment

Wasn't it a poster called LiteW8 that predicted the Lana Clone, this past summer? I want to apologize to him for thinking he was the "guy with the crazy Clone Theory"

Comment

I'm thinking that the dam was only the testing ground for the alien DNA to be put into the soliiers and that there are other soldiers and Lex can still have an army.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                    Wasn't it a poster called LiteW8 that predicted the Lana Clone, this past summer? I want to apologize to him for thinking he was the "guy with the crazy Clone Theory"
                    oh please dont add wood to the fire

that guy still insists along with alot of other people that the clone is still alive or even yet that the lana we have seen in the last 2 eps is actually the clone

Comment

I didn't think anything could be worse than Lana as a witch or vampire...

If the Lana that comes back is a CLONE?! Heads will roll.

What is the deal with the writers constantly abusing this character!?

Comment

Originally posted by SV'S_immortal_hero
                        oh please dont add wood to the fire

that guy still insists along with alot of other people that the clone is still alive or even yet that the lana we have seen in the last 2 eps is actually the clone
                        Yeah, It's pretty funny, but I have to admit that I didn't think there would be a Lana clone at all. I don't think the Lana Clone will be back. TPTB had to tie up some loose ends to bring Lana back home.IMO

Comment

Re: Eww, clones?!

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
                          I never once thought that Lex would clone Lana. That is just so totally creepy.
                          typical lex luthor style, he will do anything if it's possible.

Comment

I hope Clark encounters Lex about why he made a Lana clone after he finds out. One thing I don't think we'll find out is why he kept it with his soldiers. Did he think that it was the most protected place to keep her since he didn't want anyone finding out about her? I hope we get a background story, like how Lana found out about the clone, how she fooled Lex, if anyone helped her (like the guy in the postal truck), etc.

Knowing Lex as sick as he is, he was using the clone for some lovin' since the real Lana wasn't giving him any.

Comment

It was REALLY CREEPY!! BUT OMG here is a SPOILER WARNING but Thursday night when it showed the previews for next Thurs it said The Lana that went to China...Is not the Lana that returns. And it has her and Clark hugging. So I guess it means its a clone?? OMG its terrible!

Comment

I think with all the weird scripts and not making sense, that this is Clone Lana and not the real ? Lana (there is another thread on this).

1. she was not wearing pink BUT-she was wearing an ugly blond wig-Lana would not want to be on the 'don't' fashion page
                                2. Lex was able to find her very fast with technology-she must have had something inplanted in her OR she was stupidly using his AMEX card. (could believe that)
                                3. She didn't kill him-she has plans for him
                                4. He said the clone was 'dead' , not in suspended animation-dead would mean the body would be rotting
                                5.Lana is normally helpless, how did she drag/carry her clone by herself? Karate would not help in this case. You figure Lex would make his Lana clone stronger.
                                6.He would probably put some of his traits in any clone, and he doesn't think twice of getting rid of someone in the way. He complemented Lana and said she was brilliant (?) ...
                                7. While Lana can still be on the show, Clark can finally break away from her and move on if it isn't the real Lana. So both sides win with the 'Lana' fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎