No announcement yet.

Eww, clones?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superhuman_Devotion
    No the real Lana is alive, she used the Lana clone to fake her death. The Lana clone was in the car when it exploded as the real Lana jumped in the back of that milk truck that passed by right before it went boom.
    So the clone is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
      So the clone is dead?
      I think it was never actually "alive". It was like her body was cloned, but they hadn't jump started her brain yet.

Comment

the clone was never alive to get killed anyway

if it was alive that would bring a whole new meaning to the word "suicide"

Comment

Ah, interesting. Well that's good news.

Comment

That would also be murder.

Comment

Lana must have also been extremely desperate, though, to 'kill' her own clone. Even if it didn't have a functioning brain or whatever, wouldn't you have trouble destroying something that is genetically identical to you?

Heck, I'd have saved it in case I needed a kidney at some point

Comment

The clone was NEVER alive. Lex even said that. Lana didn't 'kill' anything. She just took the body and put it in the car.

Comment

^
                  Ha ha ha - saved it in case you needed a kidney!

This whole clone thing makes no sense. In order for it to grow it would have had to have been alive. Dead things do not grow.

So the clone must have been alive just in some sort of stasis (sp?) or something.

So here we have another body count to add to Lana's serial killings - she has killed so many people I have lost count - now she's killed herself - and even that didn't stop her

What I don't get is how did Lana knew about the clone of herself or even the 33.1 project at the dam? She didn't know about any of that, or are we supposed to believe that she found all this out from the files on Lex's computer when him and Clark were trapped in the tunnels? Also I am wondering how she would manage to take the clone out of the high security 33.1 project?? Even the Justice League didn't know about it. I highly doubt Lex's security would just let her in and then let her walk out with a clone of HERSELF?!?

Perhaps we just need to forget about sprinkling sand on the invisible path over the chasm and just take a 'Leap of faith' on this plotline

I can't wait to watch the episode now to see how this all transpires.

Comment

The clone was already dead when Lana stole it. Lana didn't kill anything. Lex even said that it was dead, that's why he didn't notice it missing. Lana has NEVER murdered anyone.

It was self-defense in season three and Isobel in season four.

Comment

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
                      Lana must have also been extremely desperate, though, to 'kill' her own clone. Even if it didn't have a functioning brain or whatever, wouldn't you have trouble destroying something that is genetically identical to you?

Heck, I'd have saved it in case I needed a kidney at some point
                      Actually, I would be more worried to have something like that alive. It'd be the whole "I'm the real me - she's lying!", "No I'M the real me" etc.

Though it is handy if you ever want to fake your own death and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbunny
                        Also I am wondering how she would manage to take the clone out of the high security 33.1 project?? Even the Justice League didn't know about it. I highly doubt Lex's security would just let her in and then let her walk out with a clone of HERSELF?!?

Maybe it was so secret it didn't need security lol, but then there's Lois in "Bizarro" waltzing into Lex's study to find documents about what was going on in the dam. I think by now we can safely conclude that however rich the Luthors are, they just can't afford good security!

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                          The clone was already dead when Lana stole it. Lana didn't kill anything. Lex even said that it was dead, that's why he didn't notice it missing. Lana has NEVER murdered anyone.

It was self-defense in season three and Isobel in season four.
                          Well maybe not killing with intent, but she certainly has racked up the body count. There have been more than 7 deaths at the hands of Lana. One of which included kicking a guy so he was impaled on a pitch fork. She ran over the gossip journalist there have been many others I was making a mental note but then I lost count. Lots were in the earlier seasons.

I haven't seen the latest episode so how did the clone die? It must have been alive at some point in order for Lex to say that it died. Who was he saying that to anyway? We all know how Lex spins a convincing lie, he had me believing that Wes Keenan had really died after the helicopter accident b4 we found out otherwise.

Comment

Lana used the clone in the season finale to fake her own death, by placing it in her vehicle then blowing it up. That way when the authorities found the body, it would be genetically identical to herself, so it would appear that she really was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
                              Maybe it was so secret it didn't need security lol, but then there's Lois in "Bizarro" waltzing into Lex's study to find documents about what was going on in the dam. I think by now we can safely conclude that however rich the Luthors are, they just can't afford good security!
                              Ha ha, well after what Bizarro did to Lex's security guard at the prison i'm not surprised he finds it hard to get good security - or ANY security!

Luthor security guard advert: Good pay, uniform, prestigious client. Medium to high risk of having heart ripped out of your chest by crazy super human beings

Hmmm....where do I apply?!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbunny
                                Well maybe not killing with intent, but she certainly has racked up the body count. There have been more than 7 deaths at the hands of Lana. One of which included kicking a guy so he was impaled on a pitch fork. She ran over the gossip journalist there have been many others I was making a mental note but then I lost count. Lots were in the earlier seasons.

I haven't seen the latest episode so how did the clone die? It must have been alive at some point in order for Lex to say that it died. Who was he saying that to anyway? We all know how Lex spins a convincing lie, he had me believing that Wes Keenan had really died after the helicopter accident b4 we found out otherwise.
                                Who has Lana killed with intent?

Lex was explaining how Lana escaped and faked her death to Lana. He said that it would have been easy to steal the clone since it was already dead. Lex was talking to Lana. No reason to lie about the clone to her.

You should watch the scene for more in-depth dialogue of the escape. It's fact that Lana did NOT kill the clone. You can't kill what's already dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎