No announcement yet.

Eww, clones?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eww, clones?!

I never once thought that Lex would clone Lana. That is just so totally creepy.

i wonder what the phsycopath was going to the clone for anyway. chloe was right he does need major help

Comment

Re: Eww, clones?!

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
      I never once thought that Lex would clone Lana. That is just so totally creepy.
      Oh...so its true?

Comment

almiles take your asses for a long walk off a short pier you really have no concept of creativity

Comment

Clones are a delicate subject that only fewer shows have managed to pull off (The X-Files, for example)

Comment

Not the Evil Lana thing everyone was going for though. But they did get the clone thing right.

Comment

Why did he clone her in the first place?
              That's what was weird to me.

Kristin's wax figure looked pretty good. But almost.. prettier than her?

Comment

haha here comes madame-tussauds asking for the wax figure to put on show

Comment

It's amazing that I wrote out my theory on how this would go last night and it hits the bulleye completely. Kinda cool.

Who knows why Lex made a Lana doll. Maybe his insecurities and fears of losing her was too much to bear without having a back up? Disgusting, but I'm sure it makes sense in Lex's dysfunctional mind.

Comment

So is the real Lana...dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                      So is the real Lana...dead?
                      No the real Lana is alive, she used the Lana clone to fake her death. The Lana clone was in the car when it exploded as the real Lana jumped in the back of that milk truck that passed by right before it went boom.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                        It's amazing that I wrote out my theory on how this would go last night and it hits the bulleye completely. Kinda cool.

Who knows why Lex made a Lana doll. Maybe his insecurities and fears of losing her was too much to bear without having a back up? Disgusting, but I'm sure it makes sense in Lex's dysfunctional mind.
                        Yeah it makes sense for Lex.

Remember his nightmare during Lexmas? His worst fear was losing Lana. I guess cloning Lana was Lex's psycho way of coping with that fear

But yay! I was right in guessing that model 503 was the Lana clone.

And kudos to that K-site poster who freeze-framed a picture of the Lana clone while it was lying down amongst the other clones in reeves dam last season. NIce catch!

*note: I havent watched the eppi yet so forgive me if I say something unintelligible...am basing my comments on the posts previous to mine*
                        Last edited by ShelbyKent; 10-03-2007, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhuman_Devotion
                          No the real Lana is alive, she used the Lana clone to fake her death. The Lana clone was in the car when it exploded as the real Lana jumped in the back of that milk truck that passed by right before it went boom.
                          Wow...that's hilarious hearing the real Lana using the Lana clone. So is the real lana coming back to smallville from china anytime soon? And move in w/ Clark and Kara? It'll be very interesting to watch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                            Remember his nightmare during Lexmas? His worst fear was losing Lana. I guess cloning Lana was Lex's psycho way of coping with that fear
                            lex couldnt have solely created the lana clone for the purpose of not losing the real lana for what happened in lexmas as its already been stated very clearly that lana died because she wasnt able to be transported to a metropolis hospital from smallville

lex asked lionel for the resources (money) to help save lana

thats why lex chose money over his happiness as he reconed that having money will get him lana and save her for if she had been in that sitaution

Comment

Wow...I must of missed the whole clone Lana thing. I didn't know Lana was cloned at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎