This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Kara........

Talk about them here.

The beginning of the episode when Kara hit Clark sending him pummeling through the forest looked fantastic, also Kara flying in space looked very very cool!!!

Comment

I think they were great too, I just hope they didn't spend the entire budget on the first two episodes.

Comment

I thought the part where Kara was learning to use her superhearing was pretty cool.. i like how instead of using the same stupid little picture of clark's eardrum they're doing something cool.

Comment

I thought they were great!

Comment

I thought the special effects for the first two episodes have been fantastic. The opening scene between Clark and Kara was so cool and when Kara shot up into space and looked over the earth and flew back down was so cool.

Comment

i saw a lot of new shots, points of views, scenery. very nice. that last shot of the loft scene with kara and clark in the sunset was an awesome shot.

Comment

i thought the episode was great, except for the special effects...the part where kara comes out of her ship and knocks out Lois was really fake, and the whole flying thing needs to be improved.

but other than that, everything else was good for me.

Comment

I loved the scene where Kara takes off flying in space and she was hovering while staring at the crystal in the shape of Superman's emblem with the hologram of Kal-El as a baby.

Comment

All the flying scenes were amazing for a TV show... Especially the one where she flies outside of earth.

Comment

The shot of Lex's jet in the air was very cool too!

Comment

I THOUGHT ALL THE EFFECTS WERE GOOD EXCEPT FOR WHEN SHE WENT INTO SPACE. HER HAIR WAS JUST SITTING THERE LIKE SHE WAS STILL ON GROUND. WELL SORRY HUN YOUR AT ZERO GRAVITY AND YOUR HAIR WOULD BE FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. FOR SOME REASON THAT IS SOMETHING I PICKED UP ON. BUT HEY IT WAS STILL GOOD.

Comment

Number 1: Please turn off your caps. Using all caps on the internet is the equivalent of screaming.

Number 2: This is a TV show, just as we can hear stuff when we shots of outer-space even though we shouldn't, there will always be little visual things that aren't exactly the same.

Number 3: The flight when she went into outer space was the best effect in the episode. I wasn't as impressed with the streak-flying.

Comment

Sorry about the caps. using work pc and it is always on caps. understandable about it being on TV and all just something i picked up on is all.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                              Number 1: Please turn off your caps. Using all caps on the internet is the equivalent of screaming.

Number 2: This is a TV show, just as we can hear stuff when we shots of outer-space even though we shouldn't, there will always be little visual things that aren't exactly the same.

Number 3: The flight when she went into outer space was the best effect in the episode. I wasn't as impressed with the streak-flying.
                              Agreed. The space shot was the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎