TV Ratings for Kara

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its still doing good, which is great, despite the lack of promotion.

Comment

I am in a dorm so my viewership isn't counted

Feel like I am not contributing

Comment

Supernatural looks stupid I dont see why they even promote that

Comment

Supernatural started off as a great show, IMO. It went downhill but there are still lots of fans who love it, so let them enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

I really hope we can average over 4 mill an episode. I think we stay over 4 , we are getting renewed no problem for season 8.

Comment

weren't we close to 5 mil with Kara? Fierce might take a dip but if the word of mouth was good from Kara about the new Supergirl, maybe it'll spill over into curious new viewers.

I'm just glad we've been avoiding the 3mil range.

Comment

Originally posted by LoisL
                weren't we close to 5 mil with Kara? Fierce might take a dip but if the word of mouth was good from Kara about the new Supergirl, maybe it'll spill over into curious new viewers.

I'm just glad we've been avoiding the 3mil range.
                We were over 5 mil for Bizarro and at 4.586 mil for Kara. We're up from last year when a lot of shows are down, so despite not remaining in 5 mil we're doing good. I think Fierce will likely come closer to the lower 4 mil range, then the next few episode, as mythos centric as they seem to be, will take us up to high 4's, possibly 5's.

Comment

Did anyone see that the CW has added the tag "Supergirl comes to SV" during that SG promo (the one w/the clips from the end of "Bizarro")? I saw it yesterday. Wonder why they just now decided to add it?

Comment

I think they are getting ready for the "Supergirl" series.

Comment

Let's hope so. Supergirl seems like our last chance at getting a spinoff after Smallville's over.

Comment

I know. And I want a way for SV to go on a bit longer w/o the actual show being dragged out forever, and w/SG they could. And have guest appearances by SV's cast.

I still think the CW's stupid for not going w/ a Green Arrow or JL series.

Comment

CW wanted the Aquaman series, the advertisers didn't.
                          I am not sure I would watch Aquaman or a Green Arrow series myself.
                          But if a JLA or a Flash (Bart) series came out, I would be there for sure.

Comment

FYI

Smallville was the number 1 rated show on CW, beating Smackdown by .2 million viewers

good news

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                              CW wanted the Aquaman series, the advertisers didn't.
                              How did you find that out?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                                How did you find that out?
                                CW wouldn't have pushed to film the pilot if they didn't want to air the series.
                                They couldn't sell it to the advertisers, so it didn't make it on the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎