Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Kara

Post the TV Ratings for Kara once they are out. Let's hope for an increase from last week's great premiere numbers.

I'm predicting somewhere between 4.9 million viewers and last week's 5.18.

Comment

it might be less then last week but hopefully if it is it isnt by much.

Comment

I think it'll definitely retain quite a few viewers from last week, maybe even staying above 5 million. Does anyone else think they're finally getting the hang of when and how often to promote? Even if the preview itself was only cool because I know it's going to be about Supergirl, at least they're playing the crap out of it. I haven't been able to turn on The CW without seeing a preview for this episode. Hopefully that will positively effect the ratings.

Comment

Really? The first few days after "Bizarro" aired I thought they were doing well w/advertising, but it seems like Tue. - today was all about the SPN season premiere.

But like I mentioned in last week's thread, I think the second half hour will see a big rise, seeing as how it's up against the low-rated 30 Rock, and because there may be some pre-tune in for SN (I believe they have different audiences, for the most part.

And I believe "Bizarro" was more 'well received' than "Zod," so I'm predicting

Comment

I've seen lots of Supernatural trailers too, but the few times they haven't been coupled with a Smallville promo there's been a Smallville trailer not much later.

Comment

"Kara" will retain the premiere's numbers better than "Sneeze."

Hopefully, it stays above 5 million viewers!

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              I've seen lots of Supernatural trailers too, but the few times they haven't been coupled with a Smallville promo there's been a Smallville trailer not much later.
              True.

--

I was sort of expecting some promotion about the arrival of MC from The O.C., especially during GG, but I guess not.
              Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 10-04-2007, 04:15 PM.

Comment

4.5 million min.

Comment

well at least ii know .000001 million voters watched the episode

Comment

They really deserve to get an above 5 mill rating, since the last two episodes were awsome. Clark has been a true Superman in both.

Comment

My DirecTV receivers aren't hooked to a phone line so they can't keep track of what I'm watching.

Wonder how much (if any) it would help the ratings if I was connected?

Comment

I predict a 4.8mil final rating. As good as Bizarro was and the tease of Kara/Supergirl people would've wanted to see her in action. If it got 5mil, I'd be surprised. I think the last time thats happend was early S5.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey
                          My DirecTV receivers aren't hooked to a phone line so they can't keep track of what I'm watching.

Wonder how much (if any) it would help the ratings if I was connected?
                          DirecTV does not keep track of what anybody is watching and the same goes for Dish Network. So those numbers are not counted. I ask last year about this and DirecTV personnel stated that they do not track any of those who watch a show.

So we are just not counted, sorry...

Thanks,

Jack

Comment

So when does the ratings come in?

Comment

Originally posted by Backstabbers_84
                              So when does the ratings come in?
                              yea, where do people get all these ratings from anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎