View Poll Results: What did you think of Kara?

Voters
296. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Up, up, and away!

115 38.85%

49 16.55%

51 17.23%

37 12.50%

10 3.38%

11 3.72%

7 2.36%

6 2.03%

2 0.68%
  • 1 - Down, down, and uh...wow that was bad

8 2.70%
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Kara"?

Rank from 1-10, 10 being the best, 1 being the worst. Please wait until the episode has aired before voting.

------------------------------------------------------

What part of

Please wait until the episode has aired before voting.
    is it that people seem to have trouble with?
    Last edited by MidgardDragon; 10-03-2007 at 06:48 AM.

I haven't been on these forums since the end of last season but from what I get is that us Canadians with A-channel see these episodes before everyone else? Well I won't spoil the show but I will say I haven't been impressed with Kara's flying so far. She seems like a Barbie with an akward pose as compared to Kal's flying at the end of season 3 or Bizarro's flying.

I thought it was pretty sweet. I could have done with Lana not coming back yet but hey what more can you ask for, we got a kick ass supergirl with some serious attitude, LL launching her mythical career at the DP and Clark FINALLY going to the FOS again.

Yeah I didn't like that Lana stuff, just too soon for her. I think they should just wait for Superman 3 to come out before bringing her back.

I kind of wanted Lex to tell her that he loved her, I really felt like it was missing from the scene. I don't really mind having Lana on Smallville but I'm just dreading the Clana again, its been going on too long, Clark had his Lana time and it has passed now.

I really enjoyed the episode, the opening with Clark, Lois and Kara was fantastic....when Kara flew up into space I jumped up and actually said "that was awesome". Another part of the episode I really enjoyed was Clark(or should I say Mr Miyagi) informing Kara about her hearing ability and helping her use/control it...great scene!

I really felt bad for Chloe in this episode, it was just one kick in the face after another, multiple times from Grant and even once from Kara, but with that being said, it was something she really needed to hear and I think it is really going to make her focus on her career and get her priorities back and check.

I was really really suprised how much I enjoyed the scene with Lex and Lana. Lana setting up the trail of "breadcrumbs" for Lex to find her, was completly shocking(to me anyways... I thought he had 1uped her). The flashback montage in the scene I thought was a defenite plus, instead of just talking about what Lana did showing it defenitly added to the scene.

One last thing...... I really enjoyed Laura vandervoort's(Kara). very very happy she can act, although some of the dialogue seemed forced, I was pleasantly suprised.

Originally posted by CountryGirl84
    I kind of wanted Lex to tell her that he loved her, I really felt like it was missing from the scene. I don't really mind having Lana on Smallville but I'm just dreading the Clana again, its been going on too long, Clark had his Lana time and it has passed now.

i agree i really want and was waiting for lex to say he loved lana . i also really don't like clana its been going on wayy to long

Who are the people behind giving the episode a 1 and a 3?

New In Town
    I loved the odd chemistry between Clark and Kara. I can see why they chose her.

Of topic. I turned onto A-Channel Vancouver Island at 11pm and it wasn't on? Is this deal only in the east.?

Originally posted by Dodge006
    Yeah I didn't like that Lana stuff, just too soon for her. I think they should just wait for Superman 3 to come out before bringing her back.

Re: Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Kara"?

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    Rank from 1-10, 10 being the best, 1 being the worst. Please wait until the episode has aired before voting.

------------------------------------------------------

What part of

is it that people seem to have trouble with?
    well, since Canada is getting there's early...

Well I liked Clark, Lois, Kara and Chloe, thatīs all I have to say, by the way; who was that lana?

Re: Re: Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Kara"?

Originally posted by shy175223
    well, since Canada is getting there's early...
    It was rated before Canada ever saw it.

i think they just trying to be funny, they always are when it comes THIS thread..

oooh. I am so giving this a 10 if it keeps this up! Best episode I've seen in a few seasons.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast