No announcement yet.

How was the Clois scene at the end.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was the Clois scene at the end.

You know when I first thought about the conversation before I watched it I thought it was going to be aukward but it really wasn't Lois didn't come up with some stupid excuse either. It was actually plausible wasn't it. Am I right?

Lois never over analyzes Clark's lame excuses,usually gives him an easy out .Lana, on the other hand, would be raving about secrets and lies.

Comment

i have to admit i have never been a Lois fan..but i telly you..that epi was the day ..i said to myself..go Lois...I loved it when she told Clark to stop whining about Lana..No one gives a ****...save it...I was very happy someone finally told him off...There was Chloe fighting for her life and he wanted to mention Lana..Please..She should have slapped him hard...That would have made the scene complete...
      GO Lois....She would be the one to kick Lana's dumb ass...hope that scene is coming...

Comment

I don't agree operadiva. He just wanted to save Lois the trip because Lana was dead. Besides, we were talking about Clois at the end of the ep.

It was hilarious, and I rather enjoyed Clark would rather apologize than to figure out what the hell she needed an apology for. I enjoyed his look when he realized it wasn't him and that Bizarro grabbed her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by operadiva
          i have to admit i have never been a Lois fan..but i telly you..that epi was the day ..i said to myself..go Lois...I loved it when she told Clark to stop whining about Lana..No one gives a ****...save it...I was very happy someone finally told him off...There was Chloe fighting for her life and he wanted to mention Lana..Please..She should have slapped him hard...That would have made the scene complete...
          GO Lois....She would be the one to kick Lana's dumb ass...hope that scene is coming...
          Well, I´m a Lois fan, but even if I weren´t I agree, it was already time someone made Clark to see that there´s a lot of more important stuff than thinking or worrying about lana , also Lois sisn´t know lana was supposedly "death", her cousin Chloe was fighting for her life, it wasn´t time to think in silly things like lana

Comment

Well Clois was great...at the end...finally..a hug...But i must say the ending with that dumb ass Lana spoiled my brief blissfull moment..

Comment

^^ Me too.

Comment

Typical Lois

Yes, you go, Lois. You tactless, loud-mouthed thing. She never bothers to let someone finish a thought or sentence, she just opens her mouth and fires. Remember her first meeting with Oliver Queen and Martha's annoyance with her? This is the single biggest personality trait of Lois's that I CANNOT STAND. Yes, Chloe was fighting for her life, but as far as everyone knew, Lana was dead. There's a big difference between whining and giving bad news.

But then again, Lois really can't see much beyond her own overblown ego, or hear much other than the sound of her own irritating voice.MOD EDIT
                Last edited by Vergon6; 10-01-2011, 07:35 PM. Reason: Rule #10-off-topic, fan-on-fan talk

Comment

If you're talking about their final scene, then Lois was typical Lois and Clark was totally flummoxed. She was being genuinely sincere with her hug and condolences having learned about Lana's death, then quickly moved to tell him that grabbing her ass is a definite no-no!

As for the other scenes, you see a momentary look of relief on her face when she sees Clark after that wall gives way in the dam. And she quickly moves to looking confused as to how he got there because it's only moments earlier when she was looking through a window and seeing the other side completely flooded, with dead bodies in there too.

The scene at the hospital sees her frantic with worry as well as baffled as to how her apparently fatal wound had healed and Chloe was now unconscious and fighting for her life. Because she's so on edge, she mistakes Clark's mention of Lana as yet another example of him moping and proceeds to have a go at him because Chloe's situation was more important. Clark could have tried to point out that Lana was dead (which might have prevented Lois from going to the Luther mansion) but he decided to drop the matter because he agreed that Chloe's situation was the most pressing matter. I'm pretty certain she'd have apologised for admonishing him so strongly had she learned about Lana there and then.

The scene at the mansion is not a Clois scene since it's Bizarro, but Tom does smarmy and cocky so well when not playing the boy scout. Bizarro is so overt with his hitting on Lois that she can't help but be weirded out and offended by it. Again she looks confused when he leaves.

While the Lois haters will say she was too mouthy (again) in this one, you have to look at it from the perspective that she was calling each situation as she saw it because she's out of the loop when it comes to knowing about Clark's powers and all that that entails, which includes a doppelgänger from the Phantom Zone and a cousin with meteor powers of her own. Other peoples' behaviour and actions often look very different when cast in another light.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎