No announcement yet.

What's West's problem?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, check out the new sig...

Edit: hmm, didnt show...what the world..gave up on the sig, but got the custom user text to work
    Last edited by pycer; 10-02-2007, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah.... im not seein it.

Comment

Stupid signature thingy, oh well, the custom user text under my name will have to do

Comment

Nice. ill add the same.

Comment

Here is my next avy

Comment

I think we should give West a break

Comment

Man I'd do the same to Claire, she's soooo freaking pretty man, I wanna do more than just peeping her!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                  Man I'd do the same to Claire, she's soooo freaking pretty man, I wanna do more than just peeping her!

Then you sir are sick and I cannot wait till the father of some girl you obsess over kills you painfully or the police get to beat you with their nightsticks and taze you into unconsciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    Here is my next avy
                    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Heroes/toe.gif
                    - nice.

Mental note...if for some reason I try to cut off a toe, remember to close the window/shades lol

I'm still willing to give West a chance......to get past the creepy vibe... maybe he's a troubled youth lol - well, I mean clearly he is.... he flys and he lurks outside girl's windows.... I mean what is this...Animal House mixed with Saw?

It's kinda funny to me that Claire's dad can hide in plain site but Claire seems to have a problem accomplishing that simple task.... he needs to train his daughter better.

Originally posted by Alexander III
                    I'm sure you'd end up like Sylar's mom then... Scissors through the chest... next victim please.......

I would sass you for being dirty.... but man... what I wouldn't do to Milo (not Peter..... since that's just a character he plays lol) no scissors involved
                    Last edited by Ginx; 10-03-2007, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Hey, at least the kid reads.
                      That is more than some kids today.
                      If you don't plug it in and it don't have a game pad, most kids I know don't bother.

(he says while sitting behind a computer all day)

Comment

lol - I know right. I don't get kids now days. Sure I love video games just as much as the next person but damn - it's called fresh air - get some. lol.....

And West is reading a decent book - I guess we could read into it that a book brought them (or most of them) together

I don't know if I'd ever want kids in the state the world is in now..... but I guess the clock is a ticking lol.....

Comment

I taught my daughter to read well before she started school. They wouldn't let her into pre-K because she was too far advanced, and wanted her to skip first grade too, I wouldn't let them do that because she (like all kids IMO) need to learn more than the three "R"s, they need to learn how to be with other kids they don't know yet.

Same with Claire, she needs someone to relate to so she doesn't feel isolated.

Comment

nothing creepy about "relating" with a girl through a window in the bushes while she doesn't know i'm watching and it is dark out and she's brushed her hair twelve times and is now moving onto the 13th and..... oh, sorry got a little carried away

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎